My Focus T25 Results

Replies

• heatherc369
    heatherc369 Posts: 1,555 Member
    Fantastic work! Your results are awesome! Send in for your t-shirt! I just got mine on Saturday and I wear it like a medal! :glasses:
    How long did it take to get it? I just uploaded my pics today, do they just send it automatically after getting the pics?
  • RheneeB
    RheneeB Posts: 461 Member
    Hey there friend - so proud of you and you look great! The results are obvious and you have worked so hard....give yourself an applause!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • heatherc369
    Hey there friend - so proud of you and you look great! The results are obvious and you have worked so hard....give yourself an applause!!!!:flowerforyou:
    Thanks Rhenee :blushing: :flowerforyou:
  • tlcarolinagirl
    tlcarolinagirl Posts: 1,700 Member
    @wallacd6 - I will have to follow your posts. I ordered mine today and starting as soon as I get them. Probably the same day!
  • tlcarolinagirl
    tlcarolinagirl Posts: 1,700 Member
    You look fantastic! Such an inspiration!
  • coral_b
    coral_b Posts: 264 Member
    Wow- you look fantastic! Your stomach is massively different! Well done!!
  • Thank you for posting--very inspiring.
  • morschjodo
    morschjodo Posts: 22 Member
    Way to go!!!
  • sevosurfer
    sevosurfer Posts: 17 Member
    Great difference in only a few weeks. you look great congrats
  • Excellent results! Looking great. :happy: T25 is awesome (it has helped me lose a lot of inches).
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Wonderful results here.. keep up the good work
  • Wow very obvious results! Keep up the good work girly!
  • Miss_Krissy87
    Miss_Krissy87 Posts: 214 Member
    Awesome job!
  • CharityGC
    CharityGC Posts: 499 Member
    You look great! Congrats!
  • heatherc369
    Thanks everyone!
  • DR2501
    DR2501 Posts: 661 Member
    Awesome results, are you going to do it again without modifiers?

I started this week so I did D3 this morning. I also have gamma so will be doing the 14 weeks so posts like this motivate me, thanks! :)
  • heatherc369
    Awesome results, are you going to do it again without modifiers?

I started this week so I did D3 this morning. I also have gamma so will be doing the 14 weeks so posts like this motivate me, thanks! :)
    Not right now, I am doing Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred to get me through the holidays then on to Chalean Extreme !! Very Excited for that one! I am also debating Body Beast or P90x3 after that?
  • heatherc369
    That's awesome!

Also I am glad to know that even doing the modified moves can get results. Shaun T is hard on my knees.

Def had to follow the modifier lol
  • Luana11368
    Luana11368 Posts: 14 Member
    Wow awesome progress!
  • Cayjominara
    Cayjominara Posts: 270 Member
    Woweeee! You are disappearing into thin air! T25 is the real deal! I am so very happy for you and PROUD of you! Yu have provided a powerful dose of inspiration by sharing your success! Keep on working hard! Never settle!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!