A question for the ladies

Options
Gordon_L
Gordon_L Posts: 4,475 Member
I typically wake up in the middle of the night a half dozen times or more with a full blown you-know-what. Here's the question: would you rather be awakened and make use of it, or would you rather that your slumber be "not disturbed"? And if you're inclined to want to be awakened, how many times in one night would be over the top? I'm sure there will be a few "no limits" answers - lol.

Replies

• Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Inb4L.
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    Make use of it fo sho! No sense wasting a good time :)
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    If it's before 1 AM, I'm open for it. Once I hit REM, I'd kill you.
  • sassyrayofsunshine
    sassyrayofsunshine Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    wake me up, dammit!
  • AZ_Gato
    AZ_Gato Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    I typically wake up in the middle of the night a half dozen times or more with a full blown you-know-what. Here's the question: would you rather be awakened and make use of it, or would you rather that your slumber be "not disturbed"? And if you're inclined to want to be awakened, how many times in one night would be over the top? I'm sure there will be a few "no limits" answers - lol.

If it was fully blown, you wouldn't be asking this question. Lies.

tumblr_m77kxks5541rys4czo1_r1_500.gif
  • PSULions2008
    Options
    Make use of it fo sho! No sense wasting a good time :)
    I approve this message ;)
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    This is absurd. Waking up 6 times during the night raring to go. Doesn't happen, except in probably very unusual and rare cases.
  • FatHuMan1
    FatHuMan1 Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    wakeme_zpsa71efb84.png
  • beernpizza2
    beernpizza2 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Totally depends. Did you help around the house? No? Then don't wake me up, because I'm probably already exhausted from being the maid.
  • _Krys10_
    _Krys10_ Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    *popcorn*
  • rosemary98
    Options
    better be before the ambien kicks in.
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    That depends. Were you in the bed before I fell asleep, or did you crawl in my window?
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    Hell no! If I'm sleeping, you better leave me alone. I'm scary when woken :angry:
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    Options
    Hell no! If I'm sleeping, you better leave me alone. I'm scary when woken :angry:

^^ This lol
  • animalrane
    Options
    pppfffttttt I wish I could use it... I sleep with Jekel and Hyde... sleep is her thing...
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,041 Member
    Options
    I absolutely hate being woken up in the middle of the night, even if it's for sex.

Go take it in another room and jerk it off.
  • fattofit84
    Options
    Def wake up.....
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    This is when common sense and courtesy comes into play. I know there is less blood flow, but lets use our big brain. Is it the weekend and she's well rested, or has she worked a double, been up with a sick kid, picked up your dirty socks off the floor and finally got a few hours of sleep? A repeated poke on the back is not romantic it's annoying.

Also, a little public announcement women are not receptacles. It is fine to wake her up at the appropriate time for a little lazy midnight loving, but we must remember she has needs too and once we start her motor we must ensure we give it enough gas to reach the full potential. So unless you are willing to commit to full maintenance to the multiple times you need stimulation at night it wouldn't be fair to get that engine at half throttle then leave it revving all night.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    once...maybe twice... no more.

hehe

but if you pulled that *kitten* every single night, six times a night...

I'd kill you while you slept.
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    If I'm not holding a gruge, I'd make use of it.
This discussion has been closed.