Tired of fit shaming

Options
used all my courage to approach a girl at walmart today. she told me she didnt like muscles or jaw lines that look like they are chiseled out of granite. how can people be so shallow, i cant help how i look.

Replies

• WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    Come here sexy. You can cry in my boobs, I mean shoulder, anytime.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    You should wait until she's 4 days post partum, then neg her. She'll be all like...

ssup honey, let's fill the oven.

You'll get some.
  • marioalberto1
    marioalberto1 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    LOL
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    awiwGAJ.jpg
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    used all my courage to approach a girl at walmart today. she told me she didnt like muscles or jaw lines that look like they are chiseled out of granite. how can people be so shallow, i cant help how i look.

This is probably a fake post because i can't imagine you're *****ing about your abs. My question is did you walk up to the girl who is considerably overweight? I doubt it, maybe you're a little too judgemental yourself?
  • ZombieGeezUs
    Options

This is probably a fake post because i can't imagine you're *****ing about your abs. My question is did you walk up to the girl who is considerably overweight? I doubt it, maybe you're a little too judgemental yourself?

I do believe his profile and posts are meant to be a joke...
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    Options

you sir owe me a new keyboard...I was drinking...
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    Come here sexy. You can cry in my boobs, I mean shoulder, anytime.

:laugh: /thread
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    Beautiful people have the worst problems.
  • fishnbrah
    Options
    My profile is real. Your profile pic looks fake
  • redladywitch
    redladywitch Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    :smile:
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    87355d1377653252-random-pictures-thread-sfw-gets-horse-youre-trying-too-hard-thumb-jpg?stc=1
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    We can't see what your jaw line looks like. You should probably post a photo.
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options

Actually you can! Start eating way over maintenance and have a friend of yours take a shovel to your face!
  • Dhirajsinghs
    Options
    my frnd rqst is not visible :-(
  • mrsamanda86
    mrsamanda86 Posts: 869 Member
    Options

Actually you can! Start eating way over maintenance and have a friend of yours take a shovel to your face!

I think this just might help.
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options
    I know. I am tired of hot shaming.
    I approached this guy at Walmart and he told me that he doesn't like beautiful smiles and perfect bodies. It feels bad, but I refuse to change who i am just to please people.
  • WhoHa42
    WhoHa42 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    In on miscer thread
  • beckizzle
    beckizzle Posts: 118 Member
    Options

I'm pretty sure there's a lot more to life than being really, really, ridiculously good looking
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    maybe its not your body....

Sloth.jpg