Tired of fit shaming

Options

Replies

• fishnbrah
    Options
    used all my courage to approach a girl at walmart today. she told me she didnt like muscles or jaw lines that look like they are chiseled out of granite. how can people be so shallow, i cant help how i look.

I'm pretty sure there's a lot more to life than being really, really, ridiculously good looking

who said there wasn't? im just saying its hard to find a GF when every chick thinks that you just want to get into their pants cuz you have rock hard glutes and abs
  • GGDaddy
    GGDaddy Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    OP certainly does like to troll. Often about being good looking.

Note that on November 17th OP posted:
    no i found my avi on the internet like yours. i want to look like it though

and on December 2nd when called out on a thread like this one said:
    i assure you this pic is me. i was kidding in the other thread. theres more pics in profile i think. im just going to go back to my regular routine

--

Whatever. Congrats OP, you're the first to go into my "Ignore User" list since I joined MFP.
  • fishnbrah
    Options
    OP certainly does like to troll. Often about being good looking.

Note that on November 17th OP posted:
    no i found my avi on the internet like yours. i want to look like it though

and on December 2nd when called out on a thread like this one said:
    i assure you this pic is me. i was kidding in the other thread. theres more pics in profile i think. im just going to go back to my regular routine

--

Whatever. Congrats OP, you're the first to go into my "Ignore User" list since I joined MFP.

u mad?
  • midwestmixtape
    midwestmixtape Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I know that feel. When will people see through my beautiful exterior??!! :(
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    maybe its not your body....

Sloth.jpg

Oh gawd! I just mentioned Goonies earlier! :laugh:

OP, I offer you my hugz. Poor baby.
  • fishnbrah
    Options
    I know that feel. When will people see through my beautiful exterior??!! :(

its a curse.
  • ModernNerd
    ModernNerd Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    used all my courage to approach a girl at walmart today. she told me she didnt like muscles or jaw lines that look like they are chiseled out of granite. how can people be so shallow, i cant help how i look.

I'm pretty sure there's a lot more to life than being really, really, ridiculously good looking

who said there wasn't? im just saying its hard to find a GF when every chick thinks that you just want to get into their pants cuz you have rock hard glutes and abs

preach gurl preach. *sigh* like just cuz I has a banging bod doesn't mean ima make you a sammich
  • fishnbrah
    Options

preach gurl preach. *sigh* like just cuz I has a banging bod doesn't mean ima make you a sammich

I believe that, id never let you leave the bedroom anyway.
  • fishnbrah
    Options
    Hmmm...maybe this will come accross wrong, hope not. I find it hard to believe someone would right away re-butt someone showing interest with another by instantly attacking their physical appearance. If that did actually happen then I think the girl is not shallow but extremely rude.

you would be surprised.
  • ModernNerd
    ModernNerd Posts: 336 Member
    Options

I believe that, id never let you leave the bedroom anyway.

and this is why we're friends :drinker:
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    You should wait until she's 4 days post partum, then neg her. She'll be all like...

ssup honey, let's fill the oven.

You'll get some.

Lol, because 4 days postpartum women are definitely interested in sex and getting getting pregnant with another baby they can give birth to.
  • thebza_x
    Options

I love how blatantly this reference was missed.
  • drapisking
    drapisking Posts: 73 Member
    Options

It's the really, really ridiculously good looking people that die in freak gasoline fight accidents
  • StaceyJ2008
    StaceyJ2008 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I am pretty confident that being overweight in the dating world is a tad bit more difficult than having, as you said "rock hard glutes and abs". I am however sorry that incident happened to you and I am sure you will find someone special. Good luck.
  • fishnbrah
    Options
    I am pretty confident that being overweight in the dating world is a tad bit more difficult than having, as you said "rock hard glutes and abs". I am however sorry that incident happened to you and I am sure you will find someone special. Good luck.

you would think so, but that's not the case. I really don't think girls even care what you look like. you just have to have game and know to tell them what they want to hear.
  • StaceyJ2008
    Options
    That is pretty false.
  • fishnbrah
    Options
    That is pretty false.

how so? unless the guy looks like Chewbacca, if he has game he can score.
  • StaceyJ2008
    Options
    Maybe that is true for the people in your circle and the girls you hit on. Like I said before I wish you luck.
  • fishnbrah
    Options
    Maybe that is true for the people in your circle and the girls you hit on. Like I said before I wish you luck.

I don't hit on any girls, they always tell me "fukk off meathead, go lift a dumb bell why don't you!" or something like that. then I go home and *kitten* with my tears.
  • Oliviamarie05
    Oliviamarie05 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    You should wait until she's 4 days post partum, then neg her. She'll be all like...

ssup honey, let's fill the oven.

You'll get some.

Lol, because 4 days postpartum women are definitely interested in sex and getting getting pregnant with another baby they can give birth to.

I'm glad you said something. 4 days post partum I wanted sleep and a shower, not sex :/