Nutella is the Devil

Options

Replies

• PhearlessPhreaks
    PhearlessPhreaks Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    They say peanut butter sandwich in the morning is better...Nutella is the devil

Peanut butter toast with nutella... money right there.
  • sheldonz42
    sheldonz42 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Nutella - a demon in every jar!
  • Samstan101
    Samstan101 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    IT IS. IT IS.

I've never ever met anyone who doesn't like Nutella. It's probably worse than pizza. You can have a single teaspoon and feel the HEAVEN

*Waves hand in the air* I really dislike Nutella. Its not the flavour so much as the texture (although I'm not particularly keen on Hazelnuts). Same with peanut butter (and I know that's heresay on MFP :wink: )
  • PhearlessPhreaks
    Options
    Nutella tastes nasty. Yes, I said it. It. Tastes. Nasty. :laugh:

LOL... you probably like ovaltine.

(j/k) :wink:
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    Nutella on Booty #Vitaly
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

LOL... you probably like ovaltine.

(j/k) :wink:

Nope. Dislike that too.
  • sassyjae21
    sassyjae21 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options

I'm sorry. But I agree. I don't get it. It just isn't good to me. I don't see what all the hype is. But, to each their own :)
  • PhearlessPhreaks
    Options

I'm sorry. But I agree. I don't get it. It just isn't good to me. I don't see what all the hype is. But, to each their own :)

Don't be sorry! Like you said, to each their own. My husband thinks I'm insane because I HATE banana anything except real bananas. His mother makes this banana pudding that is just... I can't even stand the smell of it.
  • sassyjae21
    Options

Don't be sorry! Like you said, to each their own. My husband thinks I'm insane because I HATE banana anything except real bananas. His mother makes this banana pudding that is just... I can't even stand the smell of it.

ahh!! I love banana pudding but I can't eat most banana stuff and I don't like bananas either lol. Their texture. ick!! I heard someone say before "Bananas: the snot fruit". omg so gross lol
  • PhearlessPhreaks
    Options

ahh!! I love banana pudding but I can't eat most banana stuff and I don't like bananas either lol. Their texture. ick!! I heard someone say before "Bananas: the snot fruit". omg so gross lol

LOL, the snot fruit! to be fair, I don't care for them when they're ripe/overripe. I like them a little green.... hahaha, green snot fruit!
  • sassyjae21
    Options

LOL, the snot fruit! to be fair, I don't care for them when they're ripe/overripe. I like them a little green.... hahaha, green snot fruit!

hahaha!! gross :laugh:
  • Pandora_King
    Options
    I prefer peanut butter, if anything. I never liked that stuff so, yes, it is the devil, because it's gross.
  • Arbeidslyst
    Options
    Sure as many people here have said, food is what you make it. But it's also what the commercials make them out to be. When advertisers (and the internet) make it out to be something that it isn't, that is a problem.

http://www.weightymatters.ca/2013/09/do-you-eat-nutella-you-might-want-to.html

False food advertising is a problem. When they lie to you to get you to buy healthy washed, but ultimately unhealthy products.

http://www.weightymatters.ca/search/label/Badvertising

Edit: To clarify, I'm a iifym kind of person, I have no problem with eating it if you like it. But when they intentionally misinform people, and are helped by people who should and do know better, that is a problem.
  • mdit
    mdit Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    IT IS. IT IS.

I've never ever met anyone who doesn't like Nutella. It's probably worse than pizza. You can have a single teaspoon and feel the HEAVEN
    In Italy you can have pizza with Nutella on top. THAT is eternal damnation....
  • thekyleo
    thekyleo Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    running_8eating3.png

I love the oatmeal!!!
  • RllyGudTweetr
    RllyGudTweetr Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    It Nutella is the devil, Biscoff Cookie Spread is TRUE hell!!! mmm....
    Spread Nutella on Biscoff Cookies. You're welcome.
  • amy1612
    amy1612 Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    LOLOLOLOL Biscoff spread............

ITS MADE OUT OF COOOKIES

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BZsIY6PUPU
  • PhearlessPhreaks
    Options
    It Nutella is the devil, Biscoff Cookie Spread is TRUE hell!!! mmm....
    Spread Nutella on Biscoff Cookies. You're welcome.

Oh man, why didn't I think of that! THANKS!
  • PhearlessPhreaks
    Options
    Sure as many people here have said, food is what you make it. But it's also what the commercials make them out to be. When advertisers (and the internet) make it out to be something that it isn't, that is a problem.

http://www.weightymatters.ca/2013/09/do-you-eat-nutella-you-might-want-to.html

False food advertising is a problem. When they lie to you to get you to buy healthy washed, but ultimately unhealthy products.

http://www.weightymatters.ca/search/label/Badvertising

Edit: To clarify, I'm a iifym kind of person, I have no problem with eating it if you like it. But when they intentionally misinform people, and are helped by people who should and do know better, that is a problem.

Totally. Which is why it's incumbent upon us, the consumer, to be aware of what we're buying. I didn't realize how much fat and sugar went into nutella until I looked at the label. I bought it anyway, but with eyes wide open :)
  • Eleonora91
    Eleonora91 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    IT IS. IT IS.

In Italy you can have pizza with Nutella on top. THAT is eternal damnation....

Never tried it. That sounds like a blasphemy, but... I'd try it.