when ever i eat ANYTHING my stomach looks huge!! Advice?!

Options

Replies

• SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Mine does too. It's because it's full of stuff. Get over it.

ETA: Unless you're experiencing pain or discomfort, which you didn't mention. That's when I'd suggest a GI.
  • April_KT
    April_KT Posts: 332 Member
    Options

your not getting what im saying. i shouldn't feel like im going to puke after eating a salad and chicken breast..
  • logicman69
    logicman69 Posts: 1,034 Member
    Options
    If it concerns you that much, ask your doctor about it. They can check and rule out any medical issues that might be underlying.
  • April_KT
    Options
    I do the same thing, always have. Idk what causes it bc it happens no matter what I eat. I used to skip meals before going out so I wouldn't bloat up.

ETA: Unless you're experiencing pain or discomfort, which you didn't mention. That's when I'd suggest a GI.

same here!! it feels so uncomfortable when ever i eat even just a normal or small proportioned meal

i did mention..
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    I can't help you. I don't bloat.

melissaMcCarthynobloat.gif
  • April_KT
    Options
    I can't help you. I don't bloat.

melissaMcCarthynobloat.gif

lol thanks anyways!

i think i will see a doctor
  • msf74
    msf74 Posts: 3,498 Member
    Options

That is a good idea. Could be IBS.

What is your diet like? Is it very high in fibre?
  • Sassyallday
    Sassyallday Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Spanx. :)

Seriously, the food has to go somewhere. And it is perfectly healthy for it to go to your stomach. And to show. I am a pretty hefty girl and even I notice the difference!

Check with a doctor to assure yourself. But I hope your puffy tummy doesn't create such an issue that you stop eating healthily.
  • April_KT
    Options

yes i eat fiber one bars for breakfast/ snack at times, greek yogurt and bananas for breakfast usually salad for lunch and dinner varies. typically pretty healthy and balanced through out the day.
  • DR2501
    DR2501 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Could you be pregnant?

This was my first thought too
  • sassyjae21
    sassyjae21 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Although many people on here think they are physicians, they are not. If you're really concerned and it does hurt, you should see a professional about it :)
  • msf74
    msf74 Posts: 3,498 Member
    Options

yes i eat fiber one bars for breakfast/ snack at times, greek yogurt and bananas for breakfast usually salad for lunch and dinner varies. typically pretty healthy and balanced through out the day.

Try reducing your fibre intake right down for the next few days to see if that alleviates your symptoms.

If not, go to your Doc for some routine tests to put your mind at rest.
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    Squats and deadlifts.
  • Jennisin1
    Jennisin1 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    It is referred to as a "Food Baby"... and it happens to alot of slimmer women. I can only think maybe do more ab workouts if it bothers you that much..... strengthen the girdle and it will hold your expanding innards in?

or you could just rub in and say "mmmm, look at my food baby! Totally worth it. That was DELISH!"
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    Since becoming smaller, it happens to me during that TOM. I feel like (and feel like I look like) a snake that just swallowed a mouse no matter what I eat. But it's probably not noticeable to anyone but me.
  • husseycd
    husseycd Posts: 814 Member
    Options

yes i eat fiber one bars for breakfast/ snack at times

I think these things are awful. They give me the most painful gas. Skip them and see if it helps.

I'd only be concerned because you mention feeling like puking after eating. My stomach changes noticeably after eating, and I imagine the thinner you are the more obvious it is. But seriously, skip the fiber One bars for a bit.
  • RaeLB
    RaeLB Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    It is referred to as a "Food Baby"... and it happens to alot of slimmer women. I can only think maybe do more ab workouts if it bothers you that much..... strengthen the girdle and it will hold your expanding innards in?

or you could just rub in and say "mmmm, look at my food baby! Totally worth it. That was DELISH!"

^ this is what I was thinking.

My stomach is flat but I get food babies after eating, so do my friends, we sometimes compare our food babies after meals - sexy I know :wink: but the more my ab muscles develop the more it holds in the post-meal expanded stomach.

If you have discomfort you might want to check it out.
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    That's broscience.
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    See a doctor to rule out anything medical.

If your tests come back clear then see a therapist for your body issues.

:flowerforyou:
  • WhisperAnne
    Options
    Same thing happens with me! no matter what I eat or drink I become bloated. It's annoying, and I've been told I swallow to much air or if I drink diet drinks the chemicals cause bloating.