About 3 years, finally made it.....105 pounds gone forever!!

Options

Replies

• ltgw2000
    ltgw2000 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    This is amazing! You are amazing! What an incredible journey and story. Thanks for sharing!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Very awesome story! You are an amazing success!
  • losing_it_2013
    losing_it_2013 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    You should be very proud of yourself! You look fantastic!!
  • angelique_redhead
    angelique_redhead Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You rock! You also did it fairly slowly so I'm thinking it's going to STAY off. Way to go!
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    So amazing. You look GREAT! So proud of ya!!!
  • mjay26
    mjay26 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Well done, you look fantastic!! :flowerforyou:
  • lmckillo
    lmckillo Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Simply amazing,,,you should be extremely proud.
  • ALTnJRM
    Options
    Amazing job!
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Sugarhiccup03
    Sugarhiccup03 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Very inspirational post!
  • divainsneakers
    divainsneakers Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • alecksy
    alecksy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Congratulations :-)
  • Nicole9187
    Nicole9187 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    First of all CONGRATULATIONS!

Second of all I'm amazed at your determination and you really have inspired me to continue on my journey!
  • ijavagypsy
    Options
    Thank you for telling your story! You look fantastic and you have a gorgeous glow of happiness! Yay, You! :drinker:
  • nebslp
    nebslp Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great and are an inspiration to those of us who need a boost now and then to keep going!
  • loconnor466
    loconnor466 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    As everyone else has said, Congrats! You stuck with it and the results are amazing. I am floored when I see the before and after pictures and it doesn't even look like the same person! You give people like me, just starting out trying to lose 100 pounds, hope! Thank you!
  • AmyZ46
    AmyZ46 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    so awesome ! great job , That's amazing , I'm impressed that you kept going after your third child . It makes it hard when you have to take care of a baby and take care of yourself too..Good for you !!!
    You look amazing !
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING and you story and journey is just as important as everyone else's. I can relate to your story and hope to have a success like yours someday. I also lost weight after my first two girls were born but could never get under 200. Then I got preggo with my son (surprise) and after he was born I had eaten a lot more than I needed to and tipped the scale at 250 I had never been that heavy not even while preggo. In June I decided it was time to make changes and I have lost 40+ with another 60 to goal. And then like you it's about staying fit and toning up. Again congrats and thank you for sharing
  • Jessiejla80
    Jessiejla80 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration! You look fantastic! Your hard work has paid off:-)
  • SheridanLT
    SheridanLT Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You are glowing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!