About 3 years, finally made it.....105 pounds gone forever!!

Options

Replies

• laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    Oh honey, you do compare. Those of us that lost a lot of weight know how hard you've worked. You went from and over weight unhealthy cutie to a FREAKING HOTTIE. Ya, you compare. Wait...no you don't. Delete your post and all your pictures so no one sees it and I can keep you all to myself. LOL

No, really, super duper job.
  • Treadmillmom1st
    Treadmillmom1st Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    I see all these incredible stories on here and although I know I have lost 105 pounds I feel like I don't compare. Like somehow I haven't done something as amazing as so many of you.
    You are so, so wrong, YOU ARE incredible, you look so beautiful, be proud, be very proud, your story is worthy and inspiring.:drinker:
  • Miffylou
    Miffylou Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you look super amazing. ????????
  • grillnchill
    grillnchill Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    My dear you ARE a success story and deserve to be here along all of the wonderful people that have achieved their goal. You are an inspiration!
  • mrsamanda86
    mrsamanda86 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    You look so great! Congrats on the loss, and good luck with getting to your new goal! You will totally get it done :bigsmile:
  • taiyola
    taiyola Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Wow - well done!!
  • spring423
    Options
    Thanks for sharing...you look amazing and you stuck with it...Congratulations!
  • robinb07
    robinb07 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    awesome story and inspiration! I started a few pounds heavier, but my goal is also 150. I hope I look as good as you do when I get there. And I will get there, thanks to the help of folks like you for posting these inspirational stories!!
  • Cali_Chica
    Cali_Chica Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    HOTTIE!!!!!!!!!

You're awesome
  • MGinAK
    MGinAK Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Way to Go!!! Awesome Job!!!
  • jlmed
    jlmed Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! Congratulations!!!
  • emotigirl
    emotigirl Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You look like a different person! Stunning!
  • Terrin41
    Terrin41 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I have been struggling with my weight loss and decided to come check out the blogs for inspiration. Your journey has truly inspired me, thank you so much for sharing it!
  • Chante_Loves_Life
    Chante_Loves_Life Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    What a transformation. You should be so proud of yourself you did an AMAZING job.
  • xgg2rs
    xgg2rs Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    You look great, good job !
  • jennalovely89
    Options
    you look AMAZING!!! fantastic job and way to keep that motivation!! this is going to help keep me motivated towards my goals!!! what an inspiration :)
  • JNettie73
    JNettie73 Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Fantastic transformation. Congrats on reaching your goal. You are an inspiration!
  • basillowe66
    basillowe66 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    WOW !!!! Why denial?? You went from being sooo big no one would look at you to a HOT lady!! You are SUPER!! I'd like to add you to my friend list !!

Basil
  • MyJourney1960
    MyJourney1960 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    awesome! awesome journey and you look fantabulous - like a whole different person! thank you so much for posting
  • lifegoeson25
    lifegoeson25 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Amazing story! Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!