Favorite Chain Restaurant Meal - Under 500

Options

Replies

• TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    99's Fit For You Salmon. Glazed with balsamic = 420 Cals; Seasoned = 380 Cals.

Of course, I'm only full after I eat either the ice cream or pie afterwards.
  • _jayciemarie_
    _jayciemarie_ Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I love Buffalo Wild Wings. I get 6 naked tenders with a side salad w/light balsamic. The tenders are 250, salad 190, and then I get 2oz of Spicy Garlic sauce to dip my tenders in. That is 50. So altogether 490.
  • killervogel5
    killervogel5 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Ruby Tuesday Hickory Bourbon Chicken - delicious. 250 calories for the chicken, and two good-for-you sides are broccoli and sugar snap peas. I think the whole thing ends up <400. If you get the salad bar just watch you don't overdo it on the bad stuff (cheese, bacon, dressing, etc.).
  • leap314
    leap314 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    bump, great ideas!
  • lousoulbody
    lousoulbody Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Swiss Chalet Quarter Chicken dinner white meat with skin , garden salad/raspberry dressing, baked potato smothered in dipping sauce, NO bun. 505 Calories!

Cheers! :drinker:
  • AlabasterVerve
    AlabasterVerve Posts: 3,171 Member
    Options
    When I'm on the go and need to hit up a drive through...2 McDonald's hamburgers is exactly 500 calories. Just don't get the pop and fries!
    This! I prefer to cook my own food these days but a plain hamburger and a bottle of water was my go to fast food lunch and a child size hamburger, fries and soda was dinner.
  • Cortelli
    Cortelli Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Chipotle - steak burrito bowl; no rice; black beans; fajita veggies; steak; green tomatillo salsa; romaine lettuce. 350 Calories.

Add either brown rice (additional 160 calories) or guacamole (additional 150 calories) for extra carbs or fat, respectively, and you're at either 510 or 500 cals.
  • indunna
    indunna Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    You guys rock - so many great ideas! Just goes to show that there is a good choice to be made almost anywhere (even the much reviled Cheesecake Factory or McDonalds).

I just might go to Panera tomorrow!
  • Brandon74
    Brandon74 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Subway Oven Roasted Chicken sub on nine grain wheat.

Chik-fil-a grilled chicken sandwich. Their salads are even decent.
  • ab6987
    ab6987 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I had the lunch size portion of Olive Garden's Linguine alla Marinara (310 calories) that was big enough for leftovers. Plus, I added one of their awesome breadsticks (140 cals) for a total of 450. Pretty good!
  • californiabella
    Options
    fast food: jack in the box's fajita pita + bacon... i think about 400 calories give or take.:bigsmile: (without the bacon it's 330 and I'm not sure without cheese)
  • laineybz
    laineybz Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Pizza express and ZiZi's.
  • Sphyk1
    Sphyk1 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Arby's Roast Beef is 360. The Beef and Cheddar 510. :)
  • justlistening
    justlistening Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    For a nice lunch/dinner check out Seasons 52. Everything on their menu is 475 cals or less and the food is yummy.
  • smc864
    smc864 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Chipotle Burrito Bowl with chicken, brown rice, pico, medium salsa and black beans -- 505 calories! My favorite :)

Cracker Barrel Peppercorn Steak with broccoli and side salad with vinaigrette -- 430 calories

Both meals are SUPER filling.
  • Absterdam
    Options
    I work at Unos... we have a chicken spinoccoli dish. It's baked chicken stuffed with feta, mozzarella, spinach, broccoli and tomato. It's 360 cals. Add on broccoli and roasted veggies, it's 510. Really filling, usually gotta bring half of it home.
  • sirvivor007
    sirvivor007 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Chik-fil-a Chargilled chicken sandwich or Cool chicken wrap with plain baked potato or large fruit cup.
    Taco Bell 3 crunchy tacos or 3 bean burritos
    Salasirita/Chipoltes burrito bowls
    Chili's Maragrita grilled chicken
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    don't really hit the chains so can't help ..

why not go to some local restaurants while on vacation that have fresh foods and better option? I mean you can go to an applebee's anywhere....
  • rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    Joe's Crab Shack Crab Daddy Feast Bucket including sides is only 510 calories. No butter though, each small butter cup adds an extra 300 calories.
  • cajmanthei
    cajmanthei Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Great topic! Thanks for starting it.