2»

Replies

• shutterbug282
    shutterbug282 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Grilled!
  • Charlottesometimes23
    Options
    If you boil your chicken on a VERY low heat with some thing in the water to flavour it it's known as poaching and will give you very tender delicious chicken.
    Yes, that's what I do. It's very tasty, although it doesn't look so appealing.
  • christinemadden0223
    Options
    I thought boiled sounded strange too, but right now I have chicken breasts in the crock pot with a jar of salsa waiting on me for dinner at home- isn't that sort of like boiling it?? This super easy chicken is AMAZING btw
  • summer8it
    summer8it Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Rub chicken leg quarters with seasoning salt, place in crock pot, cook on high for 4 hours. Doesn't get easier than that.

It'll render out a lot of liquid. If you pour it into a container and refrigerate it, you can remove the fat that hardens on top, and the rest of it is like concentrated chicken broth.
  • SkinnyMarni3
    SkinnyMarni3 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Diced and grilled with veggies and spices
  • BrotherBill913
    BrotherBill913 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Grilled. Boiled meat is gross.

This ^^^^^^
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    I can't eat boiled chicken. Reminds me of hospital food. Grilled chicken it is.
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    i have to grill. extra burnt for maximum flavor.
  • SailorKnightWing
    SailorKnightWing Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    I actually like boiled chicken... I like how tender it gets. You don't have to boil it in water, you know. You can boil it in chicken broth or alcohol.
  • Lifelink
    Lifelink Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Grill or Baked FTW
  • rabblerabble
    rabblerabble Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I generally boiling most foods takes away lots of flavor. I prefer to grill meats and to steam vegetables.