Best Place to Find a GF?

Options

Replies

• fishnbrah
    Options
    How about the next time you see an attractive lady you approach her, compliment her and go from there. It shouldn't matter where. If you're trying to plan it try speed dating or match mingle(whatever they advertise on tv.) Be open put yourself out there.

do you have a BF?
  • ACepero79
    ACepero79 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Look for the ones walking to their car by themselves.
  • Amadbro
    Amadbro Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    Prom?
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    7.5 means you can do it with lights on. I don't care about her finances, as long as she doesn't have fukked up credit.

Would you travel out of State, say to Los Angeles to meet her? You haven't committed an age range? Credit ~ would you prefer she is independent and not piggy backing on her parents? I know many daddy/mum's girls who are good girls, who wouldn't batter an eyelid with your need to keep the lights on or the need for 'daylight' activities.

Or does she need to live in Arizona?

Those are the kind you want, OP.

black_eye-576.jpg
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options
    ive tried walmart and the gym. girl must be at least 7.5/10

Are you from Kentucky? What about your sister?

whoa WHoa WHOA! What's wrong with Kentucky?
  • fishnbrah
    Options
    Whatever you decide to do - don't talk. That will ruin your chances.

this is the problem. that and my pick up line is stare awkwardly from across the room
  • logansmummy724
    Options
    Trust me i understand

Never find decent guys at the ones here either lol
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lnks9gkykk1qiw26m.gif
  • msf74
    msf74 Posts: 3,498 Member
    Options
    Horse riding stables
  • RosaliaBee
    RosaliaBee Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Public parks, right before or after prime jogging time, see if you can find any cute runners. This carries the added bonus of gauging a girl's fitness levels/commitment, if that is something that's important to you.

Volunteer activities

Church functions

and then chase them down as they run by?

Borrow a puppy! No kidding, cute girls love puppies.. Or just borrow ANY dog! But yes, target the after work/before work park runners, particularly if you have very high physical standards. Or go to 'hot yoga' or something!
  • fishnbrah
    Options
    Horse riding stables

not sheriff serious. horse chicks are the craziest kind.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    7.5 means you can do it with lights on. I don't care about her finances, as long as she doesn't have fukked up credit.

Would you travel out of State, say to Los Angeles to meet her? You haven't committed an age range? Credit ~ would you prefer she is independent and not piggy backing on her parents? I know many daddy/mum's girls who are good girls, who wouldn't batter an eyelid with your need to keep the lights on or the need for 'daylight' activities.

Or does she need to live in Arizona?

Those are the kind you want, OP.

black_eye-576.jpg

There is that consideration ... :laugh: :laugh:
  • fishnbrah
    Options
    Public parks, right before or after prime jogging time, see if you can find any cute runners. This carries the added bonus of gauging a girl's fitness levels/commitment, if that is something that's important to you.

Volunteer activities

Church functions

and then chase them down as they run by?

Borrow a puppy! No kidding, cute girls love puppies.. Or just borrow ANY dog! But yes, target the after work/before work park runners, particularly if you have very high physical standards. Or go to 'hot yoga' or something!

but what happens when they figure out I only borrowed a puppy to pick up on girls?
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    Horse riding stables

Crazy amazing. Crazy flexible, adrenaline junkies, that can handle 1300 pound beast that go at insane speeds, flying over fences.
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    The Mesa temple Christmas lights. Bring hot chocolate and a puppy, no single girl could resist. :wink:
  • CharleePear
    CharleePear Posts: 1,948 Member
    Options
    I cant afford whole foods though?

Then you can't afford a 7.5/10
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    Whatever you decide to do - don't talk. That will ruin your chances.

this is the problem. that and my pick up line is stare awkwardly from across the room

Your problem is that you actually have a pick up line. Eew!!
  • fishnbrah
    Options
    Horse riding stables

Crazy amazing. Crazy flexible, adrenaline junkies, that can handle 1300 pound beast that go at insane speeds, flying over fences.

will you be my GF?
  • fishnbrah
    Options
    I cant afford whole foods though?

Then you can't afford a 7.5/10

If she thinks like that, she doesn't deserve me
  • julie3227
    Options
    How about the next time you see an attractive lady you approach her, compliment her and go from there. It shouldn't matter where. If you're trying to plan it try speed dating or match mingle(whatever they advertise on tv.) Be open put yourself out there.

do you have a BF?
    Yes.. We met at his work. A grocery store. He's the produce guy.