MM_1982 Posts: 374
    Options
    I cant afford whole foods though?

Then you can't afford a 7.5/10

blakckid.gif
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    Public parks, right before or after prime jogging time, see if you can find any cute runners. This carries the added bonus of gauging a girl's fitness levels/commitment, if that is something that's important to you.

Volunteer activities

Church functions

and then chase them down as they run by?

Borrow a puppy! No kidding, cute girls love puppies.. Or just borrow ANY dog! But yes, target the after work/before work park runners, particularly if you have very high physical standards. Or go to 'hot yoga' or something!

but what happens when they figure out I only borrowed a puppy to pick up on girls?

Admit you're watching him for a friend while they're out of town. Nice to dogs AND is a great friend, win-win.
  • fishnbrah
    Options
    The Mesa temple Christmas lights. Bring hot chocolate and a puppy, no single girl could resist. :wink:

want to go to the temple lights?
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    Horse riding stables

not sheriff serious. horse chicks are the craziest kind.

Crazy amazing. Crazy flexible, adrenaline junkies, that can handle 1300 pound beast that go at insane speeds, flying over fences.

will you be my GF?

Sure, darling. I could use a project.
  • msf74
    msf74 Posts: 3,498 Member
    Options
    Horse riding stables

Think outside the box to get inside the box mate.
  • yoouperh
    yoouperh Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    ASU.

ur aware?
    ive tried walmart and the gym. girl must be at least 7.5/10

so you're looking for a warm blow up doll not a girlfriend...then bar, bar, bar, and bar.

When you say she needs to be a 71/2 ~ what do you mean? Who does she need to look-like? Personality? Professional or student? Financial buy-in bottom line? Height? Weight? Age range? Deal breakers? We need to know the kind of woman you think is ideal, before we recommend where you need to go. If you only like college aged girls, it would not make sense at all to send you to a locale where young professionals are regulars.

Walmart was a bust ~ why? Likelihood ~ she is with someone or married or is far too young for you. She might be a minor.

You know what ~ Hire a matchmaker.

7.5 means you can do it with lights on. I don't care about her finances, as long as she doesn't have fukked up credit.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

blakckid.gif

antonio-banderas-ooo.gif
  • fishnbrah
    Options
    How about the next time you see an attractive lady you approach her, compliment her and go from there. It shouldn't matter where. If you're trying to plan it try speed dating or match mingle(whatever they advertise on tv.) Be open put yourself out there.

do you have a BF?
    Yes.. We met at his work. A grocery store. He's the produce guy.

see, and these gold diggers are trying to tell me I gotta be rich
  • in4nomz
    in4nomz Posts: 230
    Options
    Public parks, right before or after prime jogging time, see if you can find any cute runners. This carries the added bonus of gauging a girl's fitness levels/commitment, if that is something that's important to you.

Volunteer activities

Church functions

Chasing them down. Boom - prime effectiveness.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options

ouch that's gonna hurt your rating then maybe aim for 5/10. what kind of car do you drive?
  • msf74
    msf74 Posts: 3,498 Member
    Options
    Actually, there is only one sure answer to this question.

Bartender at a reasonably high end bar.

Happy days.
  • fishnbrah
    Options
    Horse riding stables

Crazy amazing. Crazy flexible, adrenaline junkies, that can handle 1300 pound beast that go at insane speeds, flying over fences.

will you be my GF?

Sure, darling. I could use a project.

k. message me address i'll pick you up at 7:30 for the gym
  • CharleePear
    CharleePear Posts: 1,948 Member
    Options

If she thinks like that, she doesn't deserve me

To be fair, from reading your thread, you have huge double standards! You need to lighten up, relax, realise how hot you are, let go of the carrot up your *kitten* and be yourself. If you can rate a woman based on HER income, looks etc why can't she to you?
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    How about the next time you see an attractive lady you approach her, compliment her and go from there. It shouldn't matter where. If you're trying to plan it try speed dating or match mingle(whatever they advertise on tv.) Be open put yourself out there.

do you have a BF?
    Yes.. We met at his work. A grocery store. He's the produce guy.

see, and these gold diggers are trying to tell me I gotta be rich

Only a handful of Snottsdale girls actually require you to be rich.

Which leads me to a serous, albeit somewhat sensitive question: are you a butterface? No offense, I had to ask. You look great, but your face is cropped out of all your photos...makes a girl wonder why. Shrug.
  • dirty_dirty_eater
    dirty_dirty_eater Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    The Whole Foods at Scottsdale Blvd and the 101 is overflowing with bored trophy wives getting lunch after the gym/tennis. They're probably very lonely.
    We may be lonely and bored, but we have a nice, healthy lunch there.

I'm not criticizing. I've spent many a lunch there just enjoying the scenery.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

To be fair, from reading your thread, you have huge double standards! You need to lighten up, relax, realise how hot you are, let go of the carrot up your *kitten* and be yourself. If you can rate a woman based on HER income, looks etc why can't she to you?

Don't take the troll seriously lol.
  • fishnbrah
    Options

all I said was I want her to look half way decent, and not be a credit criminal. didn't know that was asking so much.
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options

sorry, just emphasizing that as it is part of an inside joke and I would like people to be able to find what I'm talking about easily. carry on!
  • micherie1969
    Options
    Walmart? Really??? That's the funniest thing I've heard all day!!!

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/photos/

If you're gonna do that, try Home Depot. That's were people tell women to go to meet men.
  • RosaliaBee
    RosaliaBee Posts: 146 Member
    Options

Volunteer activities

Church functions

Borrow a puppy! No kidding, cute girls love puppies.. Or just borrow ANY dog! But yes, target the after work/before work park runners, particularly if you have very high physical standards. Or go to 'hot yoga' or something!

but what happens when they figure out I only borrowed a puppy to pick up on girls?

So long as you are seen with the puppy dog, you should be able to coast it till she umm.. likes you.
    Be super gorgeous and walk/run dogs from a animal shelter. You don't even have to worry about vet bills then. Though you will still have to scoop poop.. Just tackle it like a man and she will still respect you afterwards.