Possession, jealousy... what would you call this?

Options
2»

Replies

• QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    Yes it's possessiveness but don't let it consume you.

Your bf shouldn't be commenting on other chicks in front of you. That's disrespectful.

A jerk makes his woman jealous of other women. A gentleman makes other women jealous of his woman.

Yeah, I don't get that whole part of the dynamic. Yet again, OP appears to like munching on mouses, so...
  • F00LofaT00K
    F00LofaT00K Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Yes it's possessiveness but don't let it consume you.

Your bf shouldn't be commenting on other chicks in front of you. That's disrespectful.

A jerk makes his woman jealous of other women. A gentleman makes other women jealous of his woman.

He doesn't comment, I just see him look from time to time. It doesn't bother me... I look. It won't consume me, it's not a huge deal. Was really just wondering what it was. Thanks for the answer. It SOUNDED like possessiveness but every time I hear somebody referred to as "possessive" it's the people who tell their partner what they can and can't do or wear and who they can be friend with, etc. But I suppose the word is applied to people who are actually controlling as well?
    Yeah, I don't get that whole part of the dynamic. Yet again, OP appears to like munching on mouses, so...

You're funny. :)