i need to lose this stomach fat or get lipo!!! plz help

Options
13»

Replies

• TheRealParisLove
    TheRealParisLove Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options
    I'm not opposed to the idea of lipo. I've considered it myself and if I had the money I would probably get a procedure today. But I am at my ideal weight right now (or pretty close to it, anyway). I have fat pockets that just won't budge. My bodyfat percentage is 21% which is very healthy, and yet I still have jiggly belly flab. I figure I will have to get down to at least 15% before I can see that belly flab go away, and my dedication just isn't there. It's nearly a full time job not gaining weight right now, I just don't see how I can go any harder w/o starving myself.

Go get a consultation with a reputable surgeon. See what it will take to get you your dream body. It may be easier than you think.
  • twixlepennie
    twixlepennie Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    i have dumbbells ranging from 4 lbs to 8, is that a good start? plus i was thinking of doing the 30 day shred. Im not a heavy lifter type and i respect those who are into that, but there must be other thing i may do to help tone and preserve my muscles.

Mark Lauren has a couple of at home strength training programs that doesn't require any equipment, except for things like a chair etc. He has a program geared towards women in his book, Body By You, and another one for both men and women ( a step up in difficulty from Body By You), called You Are Your Own Gym. I bought them for under $20 each at a bookstore and they're also cheap on Amazon and my library has them too :) The programs are also only 3 days a week, for 30 minutes a time.