Weird Diet?

2»

Replies

• MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    I bet this is the diet secret/trick that everyone has been waiting for.

We will all remember this day...the day that the solution for everyone was posted here. No more just eating and logging a reasonable variety of food at a slight deficit from TDEE. MFP will cease to exist since no one will need it now.

I've enjoyed my 2+ years here. I will miss my interactions with many of you. Congratulations in advance for everyone who will now inevitably reach their goals.

The end.

Meanwhile Jof I have refrained from posting and already quietly started it, but with the simple tweak of replacing ALL my meals with mushrooms, slim-faster style. I'm already making my success thread as we speak. h7DA75CF4
  • MyChocolateDiet
    I EAT ALL TEH MUSHROOMZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!

mushroom_09.jpg
    make-mario-mushroom-cupcakes-200X200.jpg1upburger.jpg
  • BenjaminMFP88
    BenjaminMFP88 Posts: 660 Member
    I guess if you like mushrooms? Pretty stupid concept though...
  • MyChocolateDiet
    and like any magical fad diet, it had awesome side consequences too, like my nails got better...
    unhas+criativas+super+mario+bros+creative+nail+art+nintendo+(15).jpg
  • MyChocolateDiet
    My fashion sense improved...

mario-1up-scarf.jpg
  • MyChocolateDiet
    ...and I experienced mitosis...

mushroomgirls.jpg
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Ooops, almost forgot, I also got taller, but in a really strange way that kinda hurts.

item_XL_5517336_2471851.jpg
  • 2joshandles
    2joshandles Posts: 8 Member
    Mushrooms are water.
    They do have some nutrient value--but nothing more than drinking water for a meal.
  • janessafantasma
    janessafantasma Posts: 312 Member
    I hate fad diets but if they work for someone than fine, whatever...but this is one of the stupidest things I have heard in recent diet trend news.
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    I love mushrooms and think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit. As someone who once ate a big, dry, gigantic mushroom cap in the corner of a bar bathroom I don't recommend large quantities of mushrooms at any one time. They are a better accessory food/drug.

Except for portobellos. Grilled. Yummy
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    I love mushrooms and think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit. As someone who once ate a big, dry, gigantic mushroom cap in the corner of a bar bathroom I don't recommend large quantities of mushrooms at any one time. They are a better accessory food/drug.

Except for portobellos. Grilled. Yummy

Totally!!! Just not a big nasty dry psychedelic mushroom. The trip was worth all the gagging. I knew the moment it hit me. I stopped midstep and looked to the left, giggled and said, "Yeah!!!!"