From 183 to my goal weight of 120

Options

Replies

• joolywooly33
    joolywooly33 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Yay for doing it the healthy way - great job!
  • BrittanyMegan88
    BrittanyMegan88 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! :blushing:

Amazing success well done.I'm going to add you as when I started to lose weight I was exactly 183 after having a baby too and I'm 5,5 too I would absolutely love to get down to 120 that would be amazing. Thanks for posting your story, I realize it is possible!!
    Wow, we're pretty much the same, haha!!
  • gangsterfurious
    Options
    Thank-you for being so inspiring. I'm 5'4 and I've gone from 135 to 168 in a year and I just want to give up but I too am experiencing the hip pain but this motivates me to get back on track.
  • RunConquerCelebrate
    Options
    that is awesome congrats
  • kelli_femrite
    Options
    Fanastic job! I essentially have the same goal - In my teens/early twenties it seemed so much easier to maintain weight... But back then I was thinner but out of shape. I am about 165 (Started at 175) and want to get down to between 130-135 (height = 5'6). Your story is inspirational; now I have to get to the gym! Thanks for sharing :smile:
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    How many calories are you eating now, out of curiosity?
  • BrittanyMegan88
    Options
    Thank-you for being so inspiring. I'm 5'4 and I've gone from 135 to 168 in a year and I just want to give up but I too am experiencing the hip pain but this motivates me to get back on track.
    Oh wow, I'm really happy to hear that! Not the hip pain part but that my post was able to motivate you. :bigsmile:
  • BrittanyMegan88
    Options
    How many calories are you eating now, out of curiosity?
    Now I'm usually eating around 1600 - 1900. When I first started I was eating 1200 but it was too low cause after I lost the first 10 -20 pounds I stopped losing. I upped it to 1400 and stayed at that for a long time, until about last month.
  • mmdeford
    Options
    Love your story. Thank you for sharing your journey. I'm much older than you- but I think if I follow your methodology & advice, I will be on the right track!
  • Saramelie
    Saramelie Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Wout! Wout!!
  • Thanks for the encouragement!! I'm 173 and would love to be 120, my goal for now is to reach 135. I too had a baby and have struggled with unhealthy dieting. I'm really ready to get back on track, thanks so much for sharing.
  • BrittanyMegan88
    Options
    Thanks guys. :blushing:
    My first goal weight was actually 135 too, I didn't really believe I'd ever be able to get down to the 120s again.
  • BrittanyMegan88
    Options
    Thanks guys. :blushing:
    My first goal weight was actually 135 too, I didn't really believe I'd ever be able to get down to the 120s again.
    Oops! I meant it was originally 135, not actually 135.. :P That was what I started with then I lowered it a few times during my weight loss experience. :bigsmile:
  • billymacintosh
    billymacintosh Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    You look great :) so inspiring x
  • BrandNewMeBy30
    Options
    I'm happy for you!
  • suzyfj8
    suzyfj8 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    wow congrats :)
  • bbubble5
    bbubble5 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Good for you and thank you for sharing. It's great to inspire others
  • Marryparker
    Options
    You look greattttt congratulations :)
  • sweetfluffy
    sweetfluffy Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You look younger and healthier and YEAH BEAUTIFUL as always my lovely friend <3

Your hard work is really inspiring <3

Keep this amazing work up and stay proud ^_*
  • lyssad86
    Options
    You are so inspiring! I have exactly the same stats as you (even the same HW!). I have always been rather muscular, and so I have set my goal weight at 130. I'm 10 pounds away. Congrats to you, and I hope I look half as good when I make it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!