Replies

• BrittanyMegan88
    BrittanyMegan88 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    Wow, thanks so much for all the really kind comments guys! :bigsmile:
  • TrashyAbercrombie
    TrashyAbercrombie Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Love this! Your starting weight and final goal weight is exactly the same as mine! It's so nice to see a success story that hits so close to home for me! Great job girl.
  • jelineee
    jelineee Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! good for you :)
  • susanrechter
    susanrechter Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I like how you describe pilates and exercise as a hobby. Right! The more you do it the better you become.
    Great work and you look terrific! :flowerforyou:
  • BrittanyMegan88
    Options
    I like how you describe pilates and exercise as a hobby. Right! The more you do it the better you become.
    Great work and you look terrific! :flowerforyou:
    Thanks! The idea of ever seeing it like that used to be absolutely incomprehensible to me, not just for myself but just in general! I actually feel grateful for having gained weight again cause if I didn't than I would have never had to opportunity to see how enjoyable living healthy could really be.
  • dosa101010
    dosa101010 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing your success story! It has definitely inspired me to stay focused. I was also wondering, can you give a summary of what you ate for breakfast, lunch, and dinner?
  • lsorci919
    lsorci919 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!!! You look great!
  • daniellabella986
    daniellabella986 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Damn girl, congrats! You look amazing!!!!!!!
  • jen_zz
    jen_zz Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing and showing an UGW of 120 is achievable!

Well done on your success!
  • BrittanyMegan88
    Options
    Thanks guys!! :bigsmile:

Thanks so much for sharing your success story! It has definitely inspired me to stay focused. I was also wondering, can you give a summary of what you ate for breakfast, lunch, and dinner?
    I'm glad to hear that!! Umm, well I don't eat meat & stopped eating refines flour and sugars for the most part as well as a lot more vegetables as substitutes for rice, noodles and bread. For breakfast I usually make a juice in my juicer then a bit later I'll make a little meal. Sometimes I like to have overnight oats with berries, yogurt parfaits or sometimes whole wheat toast with peanut butter.

For lunch and dinner some of my favorite things to make are spaghetti squash, zuchinni ribbons or zucchinni pizza boats. I also like making mashed or riced cauliflower and when I want pizza I make tortilla pizzas with a little bit of pizza sauce and light mozzarella then whatever vegetable toppings. I make a lot of smoothies too and always make sure I add at least one or two vegetables to them. Usually kale or celery. I also really like having nuts for snacks.

You can check out my fitness instagram if you want to see the kind of stuff I eat too cause I post pictures there a lot. :smile:
    http://instagram.com/brittanymegan_#
  • arps2013
    Options
    Awesome!! Great job!!
  • cmira5ol
    cmira5ol Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    wow that's awesome
  • PHr34k0wt
    PHr34k0wt Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!
    I started at about 180 and my goal weight is 125!
    I'm 5'6", pretty close stats!
    (Except IM still 135lbs.)
  • Mangopickle
    Mangopickle Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration. I am letting go of refined flours as well and seeing your success without them gives me confidence in my choice.
  • Starfish1125
    Starfish1125 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB! I was intrigued about your hip pain because I am suffering from similar pain and I assume it's from the additional weight and terrible food choices I'm making.

Thank you for sharing your inspiring story!
  • HexyleneGlycol
    Options
    what did you do to lose the weight?
  • mamma_nee
    mamma_nee Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    You look great !!
  • victoriabfisher
    Options
    How do I add you?
  • gottagetdatbod
    Options
    great job!! keep it up being healthy and involve your new weight as a lifestyle not a phase!! congrats!
  • chmtastic
    chmtastic Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    fantastic!!! you look great!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!