So why?

Options
13»

Replies

• SemperAnticus1643
    SemperAnticus1643 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    My babies. I coach and want to be able to demonstrate what I'm trying to get across instead of expecting them to understand. My health. Both sides of my family are over weight and suffer from diabetes and I don't want to do that. I want to be even more physically attractive to my husband. Possible future children as well.
  • hedean
    hedean Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    To get the most out of life. I want to make my life as happy as it possibly can be by managing what I can control and weight is a biggie!
  • BenjaminMFP88
    BenjaminMFP88 Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    To cross this off my bucket list

http://toughmudder.com/
  • husseycd
    husseycd Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Vanity. Oh, and I want to remain as strong and healthy and active as possible.
  • suppakana
    suppakana Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    At first it was to have a "bikini body"... Then as I began the process and realized how incredible I started feeling, it began to change into a desire for good health, as opposed to just a desire for a rockin' body. While I do still want to be sexy and hot and attractive, I'd rather be healthy doing it. I've come to adore that day-after-working-out feeling. Mhm.
  • RozayJones
    RozayJones Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Because I know I can do it. I know I was happier before. I want my health back and I want to be happy with myself.
  • Number_44
    Number_44 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    i want to do Iron Man.

Fixed it for you :wink:

cool story bro

darkguardian4 beat me to it......

super-cool-story-bro.png
  • in4nomz
    in4nomz Posts: 230
    Options
    I'm vain and I like being the hottest mom on the block.

Couldn't agree more! Luckily, we do not live on the same block :drinker:
  • PinkGlitterSam
    Options
    I started feeling self-conscious and getting depressed so decided to do something about it. I'm not large but I am putting on weight due to mindless eating so going to quit while i'm ahead. :-)
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    Can't really say what my motivation for losing weight was. One day, I said to myself, "I'm tired of being fat. Let's do this." And that was the extent of it.

My motivation for continuing to eat reasonably and train hard is that I'm a badass, and it is all kinds of fun reminding myself of it.
  • alinart1
    Options
    my confidence is at 0.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    why not?
  • Jane2285
    Jane2285 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I want to lose weight to be comfortable for me...to set a good example for my children about eating right and exercising so they can be healthy too. (Though they are four and two and weigh next to nothing right now, but you never know!) and I also just want to have confidence that I can do something and complete something. Finally, my ten year high school reunion is coming up in May...so yeah, there's that as well:) LOL!

Megan:)
  • LVCeltGirl
    Options
    Doing it for the "Damn, You Got Hot!" Truthfully, I'm doing it to be healthy, to finally see my ideal weight and be able to keep up with my son!
  • conniemaxwell5
    conniemaxwell5 Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    I want to be healthy so I can enjoy my grandchildren whenever I have some!
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    To be healthy....in mind and body.
  • 4daluvof_candice
    4daluvof_candice Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    What is your reason or motivation to lose or gain weight?
    For me its other people making me feel like crap :p

I want to fit back into my old clothes sitting in my closet taking up useless space becasue my fat behind loves food :love: (my precious).:love:
  • themedalist
    themedalist Posts: 3,215 Member
    Options
    I want to avoid the nasty diseases (incuding cancers) that are linked to being overweight and sedentary. Plus, I love how much energy I have. If I don't take care of myself, I'm really asking someone else to take care of me down the road. That stinks. I will not burden my daughter with taking care of me because I failed to take care of myself.
  • mammamaurer
    mammamaurer Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    an impending 13+ hour MAC flight to japan... those seats are soo small, and my back yard is "expansive":smokin:
  • BossLadyDSimp
    BossLadyDSimp Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    My son is VERY active :glasses: ... I want to keep up with him .. plain and simple. I want him to keep up the good things he is going and expand.

I beat him running to the bus the other day ... felt good IN YOUR FACE KID lol :laugh:

50540473.png