Replies

• Saramelie
    Saramelie Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Amazing, thanks!!
  • mimieon
    mimieon Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Wonderful :) Thank you for sharing, it is very inspiring to me. I've always been overweight as well (and I'm also 25 years old) and it feels so surreal to finally be more or less 'normal' physically. Have you got used to this yet? Do you see yourself as normal/slim/something like that yet?

And you look great and glowing ! Congrats with your loss.

honestly no...though i do have my days :) i still feel like im the fat friend when i go out with my gf's even though i just realized recently that i'm in the same clothes sizes as them! its definitely weird. but i think when u see yourself so overweight for so long...it will just take a while to get your mind right, and to see yourself as the new you :)
    Thanks for your response :) It will probably take time. Something psychologically interesting I've noticed is that I see myself as "fatter" when I use the mirrors I use all the time (that I used when I was fat), but once I see myself in a new location in a unknown (especially full length) mirror, I hardly recognize myself. A while ago I went to the Ikea and saw myself in one of their mirrors - I started tearing up and told my boyfriend "I look normal!". Was a profound moment, but they still are "moments" as you say.
  • Grumbers
    Grumbers Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Ace! You're a star! :)
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    hell yeah! im so proud of your accomplishments and i dont even know you!! but girl you rock!
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    hell yeah! im so proud of your accomplishments and i dont even know you!! but girl you rock!
  • viglet
    viglet Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    HOLY MOLY!!! You look amazing! What an inspiration!
  • littlecompton
    Options
    Your story and photos are the perfect pick-me-up today! I have a lot to lose (but even more to gain!) and have lost 9 lbs. Was struggling this past week but not willing to give up. I love your attitude and know that you will continue to be successful in all you do. Thanks for sharing!
  • Hiker_Rob
    Hiker_Rob Posts: 5,547 Member
    Options
    Spectacular progress there young lady! Great commitment and what a change, you look great! Well done!
  • Gavinsmommy28
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: WOW! I'm so inspired by your story and hope that my journey can be a succes like yours. My name is Cristina Smith and I'm 30 years old. I have also struggled with my weight the majority of my life and seem to have so many mental obstacles to overcome in order to make this work. Your story really helped me today and I hope you can help me get past the BS and make some progress.
  • Innovating
    Innovating Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Thanks for sharing a little inspiration. :)
  • dixoncrew
    dixoncrew Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Great job!!
  • Sweetestthing87
    Sweetestthing87 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Love all the pictures and WOW, what progress! This is amazing. You look wonderful!
  • edryer123
    edryer123 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful. Congratulations!
  • mrshoneybear1014
    mrshoneybear1014 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    wow its like night and day!

btw i love the blonde the best ;)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!