• KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    come do cardio for me for one week.
    You will be a hottie!
  • Puffingmuffin
    Puffingmuffin Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    For me, my tummy slimmed down with IF and a four hour eating window. I still ate the same amount of calories in a normal day, 1400-1800. I also did 4 hours of cardio each week.
  • ctalimenti
    ctalimenti Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    I stumbled across this on mfp looking for isometric exercises...

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/ms-fit5.htm

I do them here and there and I have noticed a slimming in one month. Isometrics can really change the shape of your body. They used to be popular in the 60's.
  • Mr_Excitement
    Mr_Excitement Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Your body will pull fat from the locations it chooses-- and the belly is last for most men. Probably just because it tends to be thickest there and the body uses fat up like it's one great big puddle. The shallow areas disappear first. It's a real ***** though, I know. Personally, I have to be around 10-12% bodyfat before the area around my belly-button area is lean. Everything else is gone at that stage-- it's actually sort of funny.
  • lillivewire87
    lillivewire87 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Abs are made in the kitchen...80% Diet 20% exercise. I still have a long way to go myself, but I didn't start losing my "tummy" until I cut out processed white carbs. I now try at least 90% of the time to only eat 100% whole grain and have stopped using processed sugars...honey, stevia, and real maple syrup for me now.