Do you like the British Broadcasting Corporation?

Options
mayaocean
mayaocean Posts: 355 Member
I find their news stories to be a little too long, sometimes dull, but always thick with humour.

Replies

• Pantherfan44
    Options
    Love Gordon Ramseys Kitchen Nightmares :)
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    Yes.

Without it: No Top Gear, no Dr. Who.
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,597 Member
    Options
    I definitely like Top Gear and The Office.

Other than that I never watch it. Why would i care about the British? I also don't watch Al Jazeera.

#AmericaRocks #beerchugging #denimjacket
  • sixout
    sixout Posts: 3,128 Member
    Options
    They're a corporation so they're obviously evil, and I'm pretty sure that this thread is a scam to get people to view their channel. Are you a spy?
  • mayaocean
    Options
    They're a corporation so they're obviously evil, and I'm pretty sure that this thread is a scam to get people to view their channel. Are you a spy?

Just wanted opinions of the BBC
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    I'm British and they always showed the best TV..... (not currently living in the UK so kind of miss it)

never heard of anyone calling them by their full name though..... usually I hear it called "the Beeb" lol
  • latewinter
    Options
    2 words - DR WHO!

so yes i do like it

if you don't like the news then don't watch it
  • ZombieGeezUs
    Options
    *dies* lololololololol
  • sixout
    Options

Sounds like something that a British spy would say.
  • ZombieGeezUs
    Options

Have you been exposed to a lot of the BBC? Maybe you haven't found the right show for you.
  • chad_phillips1123
    chad_phillips1123 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Yes. I like their reporting, but I love Doctor Who!
  • sixout
    Options
    I think my ex girlfriend likes BBC.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I find their news stories to be a little too long, sometimes dull, but always thick with humour.

I prefer them to any American network for news.
  • mayaocean
    Options

Have you been exposed to a lot of the BBC? Maybe you haven't found the right show for you.

qFykz.gif
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    Dr Who? I watched it over 30 years ago...... (admittedly from behind the sofa because I was a little kid lol)

there's a lot more really good BBC programmes besides Dr Who (which is great, of course). Check them out.
  • ZombieGeezUs
    Options
    I own some stock in BBC, never had any of my investors complain.
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    Yes!
  • vinzorelli
    Options
    I love the BBC. I like to sit home and take it in day after day. It is such a rewarding experience. I've even convinced my girlfriend to jump on the BBC train. Sadly she has been paying less attention to me recently I'm thinking due to the BBCs effect.
  • ZombieGeezUs
    Options
    I love the BBC. I like to sit home and take it in day after day. It is such a rewarding experience. I've even convinced my girlfriend to jump on the BBC train. Sadly she has been paying less attention to me recently I'm thinking due to the BBCs effect.
    White woman have been enthralled with the BBC since it was first introduced to America
  • JONZ64
    JONZ64 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    Orphan Black!:drinker: