Ladies what body type are you?

12346»

Replies

• otter090812
    otter090812 Posts: 380 Member
    I think there's an hourglass in there trying to get out, but currently trapped in the body of a lumberjack! I need to lose about 50 pounds, but one thing I don't need is any more muscles.

50 lbs? how could you tell if you need more muscle or not? You can't see the ones you have- I think it's pre-mature to say you don't need more muscle.

I'd say well over three quarter's of the population of women need more muscle- not less.

Well, looking at my arms and calves then there's more than enough. I admit, there's no sign of a six pack! I have a physical job where I lift, carry, and generally shovel as much as the fit young men I work with.
  • vahine03
    vahine03 Posts: 214 Member
    Im going with PEAR. My shoulders are actually broad, so it makes it appear that I'm an hourglass. I'm flat chested too but still wear snuggy clothes. I don't really like to do false advertising. haha. I do however wear sporting push up bras, just to make my mom feel better. She doesn't like that I look flat on the top and a huge behind.

You sound just like me- a broad shouldered pear!
    Its a great shape, once you get over the disappointment of no boobies. The completely flat stomach makes up for it IMO :)
    And like previous posters have said, we can wear anything! Ok there's no cleavage, but it means we can wear fab low cut dresses without a bra, or even just tank and shorts braless. Or we can ramp it up with amazing padded bras!

Anyway, exercise. I do bodyweight strength exercises, push ups, pull ups, squats lunges etc, and as I'm losing fat, even my thighs are getting smaller! There's nothing left to lose up top!!

Right!? I actually do love being flat chested. It somehow makes me feel younger, more free, and sometimes sophisticated. I definitely can't wait for that flat tummy! Not to mention my lower half in half its size. =)

Have you done any cardio along with the bodyweight strength training? I've been on strength training for three weeks (but stopped this week =(). But i definitely lost some inches. Yay! I made it a habbit to slide my hand down my sides and down too my thighs. I feel the difference. I still have a lot more to lose. =)