New Friends

Options
This is going to sound absolutely cheesy... but I am desperate!!!! I'm looking for new people to get to know, to support, who want to support me in my journey and to just generally chit chat with. These friends can be online only or in person... I'm cool either way! I need a bigger support network than I have currently and I really want to succeed this time. So if you are looking for the same in a new friend then please feel free to add me and we can go from there! Being surrounded by happy supportive people helps a lot when it comes to life changing!

Replies

• TexasOFT76
    TexasOFT76 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Hi and it's not cheesy at all. Positivity breeds positivity which helps us achieve good results. I just got back into it and am determined to keep at it. I got tired of being tired and aim to fix it and it looks like you are the same way. Let's make it happen! :smile:
  • kimberpossible
    kimberpossible Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You can add me! :)
  • tiffaniannette
    Options
    I totally understand why you feel like it sounds cheesy but i think there are LOTS of people feeing and wanting the same thing. So don't worry about that! ;o) Positive motivation is really helpful and something I am always looking for too. Do you have Instagram? I follow a lot people there for the same thing, its a bit different but just another source of people wanting to motivate and be motivated; that is in addition to the things I am seeing here of course. I just came back to MFP a few weeks ago and am recommitting myself to getting it done this time. I don't want to be like i am anymore. Plus I also have a 7 yo AND a 5 yo. :D
  • molissep
    molissep Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Not cheesy at all! Feel free to add me :)
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I definitely could use some new MFP friends :)
  • dezwark
    dezwark Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    love new friends and i try to support and love the support as well. add me if you would like
  • airdale8263
    airdale8263 Posts: 2,155 Member
    Options
    Not cheesy at all! Feel free to add me.:happy:
    Positive support leads to positive results!!
  • jamesbaird35325
    jamesbaird35325 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Not cheesy, wait how many calories in cheesy? You can do this and there is so much great support on MFP. Sending friend request.
  • Yilsip
    Yilsip Posts: 50
    Options
    Hi there, never too cheesy, plus, I just love cheese ;-)
    Please add me, it's great to hear feedback, offer encouragement, or a nice kick in the rear when we need it.
    Anyone wanting a virtual buddy can add me, I'm really committed to this new healthy living thingy, lol
  • BokBagok
    BokBagok Posts: 345
    Options
    Welcome! I have absolutely no support system outside of MFP, so I'm all about the support here (and I'm pretty cheesy myself). I check in every day and have an open diary. I have friends losing all sorts of weight, but I can always use more friends in the 100+ club like me. Similar struggles and all that. Feel free to shoot me friend request!
  • danishellish
    danishellish Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad I came across this post was feeling the same myself! glad to have like minded people to chat to and ask for support when motivation is low. Feel free to add me!
  • ch2125k
    ch2125k Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi Shelly, Please feel free to add me as a friend. I too am looking for support and help to stay motivated. It is so hard, temptation is everywhere.
  • jimjudge322
    Options
    I'm in! Good luck.
  • metalgirl4
    metalgirl4 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Not cheesy at all! I'm starting over and have a small support system outside of MFP and they're not really trying like I am. They're encouraging but at the same time not if that makes sense. Good luck to you!
  • pinky6767
    Options
    Add meeee tooooo!!!! i love cheese !! and will always take the time to chat, support, listen and joke with you !! as well as give some advice or anything else you may need !!!
  • sarah_p75
    sarah_p75 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • stu_j_lfc
    stu_j_lfc Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I got back from 6 and a half Months in Afghanistan only to find most of my friends had left me! I guess they thought I was inactive.

Add away...
  • ShelleyTurgeon
    ShelleyTurgeon Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I think I got everyone... but in case I didnt please feel free to add me! We are all here for the same reason!
  • knickersb1
    Options
    Anybody can feel free to add me, could always do with some more friends and I'm on here everyday :)
  • kanens
    kanens Posts: 12
    Options
    I love cheese...too bad it is currently off my diet plan. However, anyone feel free to add me.