New Friends

Options

Replies

• _melski
    _melski Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me! The more support the better! And sometimes it's not always as easy to get that support from people you know when it comes to loosing weight as they will often tell you there's no need and there is a lot more pressure to do well as well.

Hopefully we can all encourage each other to hit our goals! :) Happy New Year!
  • livinlife18780
    livinlife18780 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • 1113cw
    1113cw Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    Just as the other posters said, not cheesy at all! I think a lot of people here, myself included, feel the same way.

Feel free to add me if you'd like.. could always use more friends & support. Extending the invitation to anyone else who is looking for more buddies as well!
  • nancy9801
    nancy9801 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am starting today after long absence. Feel free to add me. We can help each other!
  • mystricarnes
    Options
    I am just starting... I need motivation :smooched:
  • Dira2bFit2014
    Options
    Re-joined mfp Dec 31st. Don't have all my profile filled out and I do keep a closed journal which I know are game changers for some people to accept friend requests. I would love any support and feedback and if you are all willing to bare with me, I may open my diary eventually. Thanks all and good luck on your journeys : )
  • gettingthere2014
    Options
    Same here. I just created my account yesterday
  • hardworker92
    Options
    feel free to add me up , Im looking for some new friends and support as well !
  • Andaisy1
    Andaisy1 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like! I could use new MFP friends :smile:
  • ShelleyTurgeon
    ShelleyTurgeon Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hope I didn't miss anyone! I love all this positivity!!!
  • ShelleyTurgeon
    Options
    Throwing this out there one last time to see if there are anymore beautiful people that need some encouragement and want to give some too!
  • ShelleyTurgeon
    Options
    Bumping this back up.. I know theres some newbies .... :)
  • Tamie_Girl
    Tamie_Girl Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Shelley, me too, I'm looking for new friends. :love:

Add me.

:drinker:

~Tamie - Baltimore, Maryland
  • tishdutton
    Options
    The more support we all have, the better our chances of success!!! Add me if you like!! Im not a big talker but I do enjoy being supportive when I can!! Good luck to ya!!!
  • JennyHitzler
    Options
    You are awesome! Add me as your friend, I don't have many, as I am just getting to know the site, but I would love to get and give support!! :)
  • Pink81lady
    Options
    You can add me. I know you need a good support system. Nobody can do it for you but it sure feels good having people cheer you on.:smile:
  • aplatt41
    aplatt41 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Sending you a friend request. I have such a nice group of people on here that are supportive and give awesome advice. Would love to do the same for you. I just started this last week.
  • Travko
    Travko Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I think support is a very important part of this process.
  • goingtodoitin14
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • Jelise24
    Jelise24 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I am a fairly new user and would love some more friends. Please feel free to add me!