What do you want for christmas?

Options
123457»

Replies

• littlelaura
    littlelaura Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    I want to have the only winning lotto ticket (with ALL the correct numbers) to the mega millions jackpot that is now over half a billion dollars!
  • MissChyna
    MissChyna Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Anything but Hello Kitty stuff lol

For years (since I love HK), that's all people buy me and I hate it. Even when I ask for other things, I end up getting a whole bunch of HK stuff. Its super annoying to say the least.
  • czechwolf52
    czechwolf52 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Already bought it for myself on Black Friday. A standup mixer from Kitchenaid. Worth every single penny.

I've been wanting one of those for years. And a Vitamix.

Those are the best! Between Kohl's Cash and sales my mom ending up only paying about $100. You just really have to watch for the sales and use coupons.

$100 bucks for a KitchenAid mixer! WHAT THE ****!!! Guess I'll be going to Kohl's for my christmas shopping this year.

She got that one a few years ago when the Kohl's opened at 4 or 5 AM for black friday, instead of on Thanksgiving night. I asked her again how much she payed and she thinks it was closer to $150 . It was a pretty awesome deal, she couldn't believe how little she got it for. That was the one thing she really wanted that year so she saved up for it with the coupons and Kohl's cash. But I really love that thing, it's really useful now when I'm backing all the Christmas cookies and it can mix two batches at once!
  • angie007az
    angie007az Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Save your money for the after Christmas sales. The Year End clearances will be offering some awesome buys.
  • salladeve
    salladeve Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    A new Laptop!
  • bmason67
    bmason67 Posts: 886
    Options
    More fitness pal friends...lol