What Food do you avoid on first dates??

Options

Replies

• Sweetestthing87
    Sweetestthing87 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    What is a first date? :huh:

Wings
    Cheesy stuff, you know you take a bite and it just stretches out more and more.
    Super spicy food, makes my nose run and eyes water.
    Salad (if that is the only thing you order) Especially for me because I don't use dressing and people don't get it. LOL
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    What is this thing you speak of...date?

XEBB5lr.jpg

3DmCoAh.jpg
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    I try to stay away from anything garlicky, or really messy. Sushi's a good choice if you want to impress a guy, though, since you have to open wide to shove it all in.
  • Daniloveshockey94
    Daniloveshockey94 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I try to stay away from anything garlicky, or really messy. Sushi's a good choice if you want to impress a guy, though, since you have to open wide to shove it all in.
    Mmmm sushi!!!
  • shred_me_up
    shred_me_up Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    spaghetti because i slurp it and sauce goes everywhere. onions for obvious reasons....
  • mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    None. This is me, this is what I eat and how I eat; take it or leave it.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Tuna. :laugh:
  • WantingNumber3
    Options
    I've learned to avoid expensive foods! My first date we went out to a very fancy restaurant, and he told me to order anything I wanted. So...I ordered shrimp and lobster ravioli. That was a $30 plate of food! Looking back on that now I feel so bad for making him pay that much. We're married now, so I guess he has forgiven me lol. :laugh:
  • YesIAm17
    YesIAm17 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    I don't "date".

^ this ... but if I did... anything that has any chance whatsoever of resulting in an unpleasant and ill timed odor.

I'd probably have sushi... safe, not messy, and delish.
  • YesIAm17
    YesIAm17 Posts: 817 Member
    Options

And now I am rethinking my stance against dating. :flowerforyou:
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    I have found that it can be fun to just go for totally messy food on a first date so you can get the awkwardness out of the way quickly and laugh about it. I enjoy stepping out of my comfort zone and doing stuff like this. :smile:
  • pcastagner
    pcastagner Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    meatloaf
  • TheJhazminShow
    Options

bahahaha

this thread is cracking me up.

for me, pasta. oh god, gluten f***s me up but good. bloating and gas and bloating and gas and bloating and pain and I just want to die.
  • Slacker16
    Slacker16 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    Yorsh. It's half a pint of cheap beer mixed with vodka. You shoot it.

My chances of getting anywhere are inversely proportional with how many of those I've had.
  • sdobson08
    sdobson08 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Avoid the onions. If she eats meat off the bone...gonna order lots of oysters!!!
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    Just the food I don't like.
  • Madame_Goldbricker
    Madame_Goldbricker Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Yorsh. It's half a pint of cheap beer mixed with vodka. You shoot it.

My chances of getting anywhere are inversely proportional with how many of those I've had.

A half!... Part timer? :huh:
  • Sjenny5891
    Sjenny5891 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Beans and Eggs for obvious reasons.
  • lknjohnson
    lknjohnson Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    spaghetti because i slurp it and sauce goes everywhere. onions for obvious reasons....

haha i would like to see that one!
  • lknjohnson
    lknjohnson Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    meatloaf

thats a new one. Why meatloaf?