30 pounds by Christmas..Who's with me?!

Options

Replies

• Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    Options
    Is it too late to get started? If you count the 5 lbs I lost this week then I am on my way to 30 lbs gone by Christmas. I have been doing this for about 10 days is all. Gonna do the very best I can. 30lbs will put me under 200lbs for the the first time in about 5 years.

2122674.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
    Jump right in and Best Wishes!! We weigh in on Wednesdays(officially) But let us know anytime about your progress! :drinker:
  • Jena_72
    Options
    Definitely with you on this one! I meet my boyfriend's family come Christmas time and all of his relatives are either engaged/married/dating skinny girls, ugh!
    Kara don't put too much pressure on yourself. You will see as long as you are losing something and staying on your target each day, your going to feel great come Christmas no matter your weight. You can do it but do it for YOU:flowerforyou:
  • miss_amy
    miss_amy Posts: 351
    Options
    22.4lbs to go by Christmas! I've lost 17.6lbs so far (started this challenge at a 10lb loss already). Keep it up everyone!
  • CudyBug
    CudyBug Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    I havent posted in a while but Im lurking when I can. Ive got 20 lbs to go to meet goal and I lost track for this challenge but when it started I needed to lose 27 lbs for goal so ill just say 20 lbs to go for the challenge
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Wednesday weigh in again..... I am up 1lb aarrgghh no real surprise I had a baaaad weekend but am back on track, so 5 lb before October 25 I gotta get my lardy *kitten* into gear!
  • lu123
    lu123 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Weigh in :smile:

SW:186
    CW:165
    Loss for week: 2lb
    Loss in total: 21lb
  • gingermoon
    gingermoon Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Wednesday Weigh In!!!! :flowerforyou:

30lb loss stats:
    SW: 180
    CW:177

17lbs to go by Christmas
    Not too shabby for a late joiner!

Good luck everyone!!!! :heart:
  • forgiven4life
    Options
    Wednesday weigh in

CW: 196.4

Not doing great, but I'm going to stick with it.

Congrats to all those with a loss this week!
  • Bettany
    Bettany Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am in, too. I really want to lose 30 by Christmas. I know that I have lost a few pounds already. I really want to have baby #2 and I am getting close to 40. I have to do it now or my chances of having another will be zero.
  • gurlonfire2004
    gurlonfire2004 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    9/24: 217
    10/6: 215
    GW 12/25: 198
    Only 17 more pounds to go!
  • clioandboy
    Options
    Congratulations losers!!!!!!!
    Even though I have put on 1lb this week this thread is doing me no end of good, I have cycled and walked and eaten very well today, next wednesday is in sight........
  • andreasoulcastle
    andreasoulcastle Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I was doing soooo well and then I found out that we are going to relocate to Massachusetts from California...and now I am just plain stressed out because it is such short notice. I am not worried about moving across the country as much as I am about how we are going to get it done!!

Andrea
  • jenniferg83
    jenniferg83 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I'm down to try for 30lbs by christmas!!! That would be awesome!!! I've been in gear for about 6 weeks and lost 5 1/2 so far. I'm trying to step it up into high gear with doing step aerobics classes in my working out routine. i'm also on a 1200 cal a day food thing too. let's rock n roll!!!! =) we can do this ladies!
  • Jena_72
    Options
    Hi all I am having to take a good hard look at my diet mainly my sodium intake. I am stuck as far as the scale goes I did however, take my measurements again and in the past 37 days I have lost a total of 17.5in!! 5.5in of my waist and 5in off my hips too!! :drinker: hopefully I can get the scale to cooperate in the coming week!! :grumble:
  • Jena_72
    Options
    Hi all I am having to take a good hard look at my diet mainly my sodium intake. I am stuck as far as the scale goes I did however, take my measurements again and in the past 37 days I have lost a total of 17.5in!! 5.5in of my waist and 5in off my hips too!! :drinker: hopefully I can get the scale to cooperate in the coming week!! :grumble:
  • clioandboy
    Options

That is amazing! who cares what the scales say if you are disappearing before your very eyes!!!!! enjoy your success it is fabulous!
  • Jena_72
    Options
    THANK YOU!! :heart:
  • vikkij12
    Options
    Another 2.6 down so still on track. Wearing the next size down in jeans even (I have lost 12kg altoghther)
  • Shaqueta
    Options
    Not sure when I actually started this but I do know that I'm down 21lbs since Aug 15th and over 20 inches. I'm huge on the inches. the pounds not as much. I was laid off for threee weeks and now I'm back to work so I'm trying to find a way to fit in the workout and the gym. I'll have to go back to my 5am workouts it looks like
  • gingermoon
    gingermoon Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Not sure when I actually started this but I do know that I'm down 21lbs since Aug 15th and over 20 inches. I'm huge on the inches. the pounds not as much. I was laid off for threee weeks and now I'm back to work so I'm trying to find a way to fit in the workout and the gym. I'll have to go back to my 5am workouts it looks like

Oh my goodness!
    That is an amazing loss!!!!!!!
    Congratulations on that and getting back to work! :flowerforyou: