Christmas Parties

Options
2»

Replies

• WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr
    WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    If you can speak to the caterer before the party, ask them if they will have something in the food that you cannot eat (I'm gluten free by necessity, not by choice so I understand not wanting to eat something that will make you sick) so you'll know which dishes are okay for you (or they may offer to have a special plate available for you, I had one place do that for me at the last minute because the catered meal was all pasta so since it was in a place that they had kitchen access, the caterer made a plate of grilled chicken asparagus, and rice for me.)
    If you can't speak to them ahead of time, definitely have at least a little something before you go that way you can make better choices if you can see something you are able to eat and if not, that's okay too because you ate before you went. You can still ask when you get there, the catering staff should be knowledgeable enough about what they are serving to be able to tell you what has pork in it and what doesn't.
    Good luck and enjoy your party!
  • brandierich
    brandierich Posts: 1,087
    Options
    thank you everyone!!!! just going to drink my protein shake and take some quest bars just in case!!!!! going to chance it!!!!