What are the 'little things' you've noticed with losing?

Options
islandnutshel
islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
I just read someone celebrating that the towel goes around her with no gaps. I laugh, I would like that. I noticed a ring fit me better yesterday. What little things have you noticed????

Replies

• hellokatee
    hellokatee Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    My stretchy running shorts are loose! You know, the ones that are supposed to show everything you want hide??? Yeah, those ones. :)
  • ltlemermaid
    ltlemermaid Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    My work clothes are starting to fit loose and my tanks tops are fitting better where I don't ahve to wear a shirt over them to hide the buldging :)
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    My thighs aren't rubbing together as much..lol!:blushing: :laugh:
  • Joyjmb
    Joyjmb Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    My favorite black pants do NOT give me the muffin top today. Oh small victory, how I salute you. =)
  • bree1609
    bree1609 Posts: 136
    Options
    I feel my waist shrinking a bit. The sides of my body are smoother, and some of my pants are getting too big. My husband put his arms around me while I was doing the dishes the other day and he said, "you even feel skinny." LoL
  • CMAB
    CMAB Posts: 21
    Options
    My shoes getting looser!! I wasn't expecting this and wasn't too thrilled about this change, I have some gorgeous heels that don't fit anymore! Sigh, I guess this means I just NEED to buy new shoes... ;)
  • balfonso
    balfonso Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    My thighs aren't rubbing together as much..lol!:blushing: :laugh:

haha me too! :laugh:
  • xarrium
    xarrium Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Last winter I bought a really nice leather jacket in a size too small... it was from an outlet, so it was the only one if its kind left, but I figured if I lose 10 lbs it'll fit beautifully... in spring 2010 it fit *very* snugly and wasn't really that good looking on me, but I tried it on recently (fall is around the corner where I live) and it zipped up right away and looks *perfect*. EEE! :bigsmile:
  • islandnutshel
    Options
    Fantastic! I've noticed I can cross my legs when sitting. I feel so sophisticated :):laugh:
    (evein more if I could spell the word right)
  • fromthe502
    Options
    When I can actually sit down, bend at the waist and clip my toenails without suffocating......its a great thing!
  • monkeyfood
    monkeyfood Posts: 106
    Options
    I tried on a pair of pants from mine and my hubby's first date and they ft :)
    I haven't worn those pants in years.. Yes I had muffin top but they buttoned and zipped up. lol.
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    my toes, (and other parts inbetween :tongue: )
  • monkeyfood
    monkeyfood Posts: 106
    Options
    When I can actually sit down, bend at the waist and clip my toenails without suffocating......its a great thing!

Without suffocating.. haha. Thats cute.

Congrats :)
  • islandnutshel
    Options
    Last winter I bought a really nice leather jacket in a size too small... it was from an outlet, so it was the only one if its kind left, but I figured if I lose 10 lbs it'll fit beautifully... in spring 2010 it fit *very* snugly and wasn't really that good looking on me, but I tried it on recently (fall is around the corner where I live) and it zipped up right away and looks *perfect*. EEE! :bigsmile:

OHHHH I feel your Victory! So glad you invested in your future
  • fromthe502
    Options
    lol, the day that i actually noticed that my head felt like it was going to pop, that was the day everything changed!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    I was getting dressed at the school gym this morning, debating whether I wanted to wear my tank or just my sports bra (like I do when I run outside at home) and as I looked at myself without the tank, I thought, "Wow...I look THIN!!" I wore the tank anyway 'cause I figured it's not hot out...good thing I did. The basketball gym (where I ran on the track) had really cold A/C blowing on me no matter which way I was running!!

I did the same thing! I knew I gained weight and my boobs were bigger so I bought a large motorcycle jacket at Charlotte Russe. I could get it zipped but only if I sucked my belly in, lol... I need to try it on. I bet it will fit perfectly once Fall is here and it'll be chilly enough to wear! Ooh, now I'm excited. Glad you posted this!!
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Going to have to get out the sewing supplies soon, my pants got longer.
  • islandnutshel
    Options
    Going to have to get out the sewing supplies soon, my pants got longer.

Too funny, Yesterday I had to roll up my skirt at the waist because it dropped too low. I didn't figure it out till now.
  • LettyM62
    LettyM62 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    That I only have one pair of dressy pants/jeans that fit really nice (the ones that I couldn't squeeze into last year) everything else is too baggy to wear.
  • kld4239
    kld4239 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I can hug my husband even closer now and I don't consider shaving my legs cardio anymore ;o)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!