What are the 'little things' you've noticed with losing?

Options

Replies

• islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    no more back fat
    lovely muscle definition
    wearing tight tanks to show off defined shoulders!

OH I want this so bad. I hate bathing suits for this one thing. I hate the skin fold where the bra stap usualy is.
  • flyingspatulas
    flyingspatulas Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Ever since I started exercising regularly, I just feel less flabby! Hello, muscles, where have you been hiding all these years? ;)
  • knittygirl52
    knittygirl52 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I have energy! I can go up stairs, even carrying laundry without DYING!
  • Becka77
    Becka77 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Things I've noticed after losing 30 lbs:

I can bend over and tie my shoes without having to come back up for air.
    I have more cleavage because my shirts hang lower.
    When I looked down I see boobs and not my belly.
    All my shoes are too loose now, even my flip flops.
    I can actually feel that I have muscles hiding under my fat.
    I can lie on my back while exercising and not suffocate myself with my own boobs.
  • power90girl
    Options
    my black stretch workout pants is fits a little loose now. BOOYA
  • Cina04
    Cina04 Posts: 609
    Options
    More bedroom action =)

It's not that my husband had a problem with my body - - I just gain more body confidence. lol
  • BlueEyedMomma88
    BlueEyedMomma88 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I am starting to actually notice that I have COLLAR BONES LOL!!
  • islandnutshel
    Options
    Changing shoe size sounds strange, but I've heard it a couple of times now. Feet don't look like they've got fat on them. Everyone just change one size?
  • Alyshe
    Alyshe Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    my fave white skirt is lose on me now. I wont ba able to wear it much longer. lol :) and it feels great.
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    I can see over the cat who sleeps on my stomach.... one of us is losing weight!
  • SugarDiva
    SugarDiva Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I can buckle my seatbelt and not have the shoulder strap instantly jump up over my belly and choke me :laugh: It's so close sitting where it's supposed to..Oh how I look forward to that day ...
    90066 Posts: 24
    Options
    Pants I got three months ago to celebrate losing ten pounds are now too big after losing the second ten.

A jacket from college I thought I'd have to get rid of now fits loosely.

I'm down from a 34x32 to a 30x32 and I can fit some 29's.

I can do 25 handstand pushups.

I can stretch further. Not because I'm more flexible but because there's less gut in the way.

People describe me with a whole new vocabulary, like "slight".

I've inspired others to sign up here and they've surpassed me. That makes me happy.
  • chroi
    chroi Posts: 20
    Options
    My watch.

It's like, overnight it went from fitting fine - not even tight - to slipping all over my arm with massive amounts of space between the strap and my wrist and skin. haha
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    noticed when I was shaving this morning. When bending my knee 90 degrees my calf and thigh do not meet.
  • raymj61
    raymj61 Posts: 142
    Options
    I can now tie my t-shirt in a double knot around my waist with my sleeves while jogging on hot days. I couldn't do this before

My compression shorts don't compress much anymore

BTW, there are some very interesting and amusing things posted in this thread. Congrats to all of you
  • TMLS
    TMLS Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Just a few of many:

I was at the barber's the other day and sat in the seat and there was room - first time in many, many years. Same at the cinema. Can't wait to get on a plane, dare I hope I don't have to ask for an extension belt any more? ;)

I can bend forward on the minibus that takes us to work every morning - the seatbelt was at its absolute limit at my heaviest and I was worried about needing an extension.

I'm not out of breath when nipping to the offices upstairs.
  • annalisasoren
    annalisasoren Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I can do "plow" pose at yoga without smothering in my own belly fat:laugh: :laugh:
  • jeweljade
    Options
    I have an actual hour glass shape again instead of being a box. LOL
  • islandnutshel
    Options
    I noticed on the (full chari) stationary bike that peddling was a lot less painful when your knee's don't hit your gut on every rise.
  • snookeroo
    snookeroo Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    Wow! I never thought about it until I saw something about it on Good Morning America this morning...
    I DON'T snore anymore. I used to be a very heavy, every night kind of snorer. Since I've dropped the 30+ lbs, I no longer am a "window rattler".
    By all appearances, I was not a heavy person. But if you looked at my BMI, I was over-weight. Lost the weight = Lost the snoring!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!