keto buddy?

Options
2»

Replies

• 2bmeagain12
    2bmeagain12 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I've been keto for almost 15 months, feel free to add me if you like.
  • supergirl6
    supergirl6 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I've been in Keto since September. I love it :-) I've never felt better. I lose consistantly, but more than that I just feel better. I have a gluten intolerance where any amount of gluten tends to make me very, very sick. A keto diet makes it easy for me to avoid gluten. I totally get that it's not for everyone, but it's for me and I'd be happy to have you as a friend :-)
  • thinizzy
    Options
    hello please help! im new to keto and need some advise

ive kicked started my keto diet with a 3 day water fast, to properly get my body in ketosis. i have the keto test strips and lost 10lbs in the 1st week, im now on week 3 and have agained 7 lbs. my ketosis strips are reading keto possitive and i eat under 20g carbs a day (no cheating! not once!

. i excerise 5 days a week - each night a class - (circuits, spinning, areobics, toneing and then another circuit class.)

am i doing something wrong? im gaining weight fast!
    my cals in are approx 1300-1500 with 75% fat 25% protien 5% carbs -

any advise well received!
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    hello please help! im new to keto and need some advise

ive kicked started my keto diet with a 3 day water fast, to properly get my body in ketosis. i have the keto test strips and lost 10lbs in the 1st week, im now on week 3 and have agained 7 lbs. my ketosis strips are reading keto possitive and i eat under 20g carbs a day (no cheating! not once!

. i excerise 5 days a week - each night a class - (circuits, spinning, areobics, toneing and then another circuit class.)

am i doing something wrong? im gaining weight fast!
    my cals in are approx 1300-1500 with 75% fat 25% protien 5% carbs -

any advise well received!

It sounds like water retention from your workouts. Up your water intake and just keep on doing what you're doing.
  • dylanjfahey
    Options
    i cant seem to get back onto keto no matter how hard i try, even though ive had amazing results from it.
    would be great if someone needed a keto buddy so we could help and motivate each other, share meal choices etc

need help staying on track!

Then why don't you just use MFP as it was designed? Much easier to stick to and no need to go without things you love forever. That is no fun right?

Could not agree more. No need to starve yourself, or use some fad diet. Just eat more oatmeal, limit the snacks and eat more lean meat. I've lost 25 lbs, and haven't had to 'deny' myself anything.