babyj0
babyj0 Posts: 531 Member
:noway:

Discuss!

Replies

• Haltermania
    Haltermania Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I hate Gemma so much, and i am more sad Roosevelt died. I really hope Jax gives his mom a good death. Some sort of Spartacus death. and Unser leaving her alone to get something out of the bathroom...its like come on now lol
  • Sexier_than_wonderwoman
    Options
    Well I cried especially when Chives was crying to think that he loved Tara and the club so much that he would turn himself in. Then on to Gemma I was pissed and disgusted, but even more I was pissed off at Juice for covering it up and helping Gemma and Unser for telling her when she was high as a kite and knowing she is a hot head.
  • babyj0
    Options
    Juice & Gemma have to go! He's a p**** and she's a crazy b****! I cried the minute I saw Jax's reaction as well. :sad:
  • Haltermania
    Haltermania Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    yea i agree but i can see why juice would cover it up, since gemma knows the truth about him. I think this is way of saving you can trust me and i saved your mom. the final season will be great i hope and Jax i hope gets revenge
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    I miss the old, goofy Juice. I am suprised that they seemed to leave this episode and a bit of a resolution point. While the story there is obviously ongoing, it doesn't seem like quite the cliff hanger that I was expecting after everything that happened this season. And after having multiple "did that just freaking happen?" moments in every episode this year...I don't know. While I am not dissapointed in the finale, it seemed to not be on the level of the rest of the episodes.
  • babyj0
    Options
    It's going to be tough to see a good series come to and end!
  • ZombieGeezUs
    Options
    I am closing my eys as iI am typng tbis because I don't want to see anything
  • KendleX
    KendleX Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Crap, I'm going to have to watch S6 this weekend to get caught up before everyone wrecks it on my Facebook feed.
  • born2drum
    born2drum Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    I HATE GEMMA. JUICE NEEDS TO DIE. I ALMOST CRIED WHEN JAX WAS SAYING HIS GOODBYES. THEN, I COULDNT CLOSE MY MOUTH WHEN TARA WAS BRUTALLY MURDERED. FUARK!!!!!!!!!!

SO MANY EMOTIONS. DAMNIT! WHY DID IT HAVE TO END WHY!YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
  • djeffreys10
    Options
    I HATE GEMMA. JUICE NEEDS TO DIE. I ALMOST CRIED WHEN JAX WAS SAYING HIS GOODBYES. THEN, I COULDNT CLOSE MY MOUTH WHEN TARA WAS BRUTALLY MURDERED. FUARK!!!!!!!!!!

SO MANY EMOTIONS. DAMNIT! WHY DID IT HAVE TO END WHY!YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

c4dYGgU.jpg
  • Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    Options
    This has become such a soap opera - "General Hospital" on two wheels.
  • SameMe_JustLess
    SameMe_JustLess Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    This has become such a soap opera - "General Hospital" on two wheels.

I'm not sure it's that bad, but your point is hilarious!! =)
  • AprilMae1975
    Options
    I'm still mourning Opie's death :(

I have hated Gemma and Tara for some time but DAMN!!!!! I'm also sick of Juice's crybaby *kitten*!!! I just wonder how and if Jax will find out his dear mommy killed his wife. Stupid Wayne just leaves his keys on the table knowing how sneaky Gemma is....come on now!!! Oh and the scene at the park was so amazing. When Able said " Daddyyy" and ran, the look on Tara's face was priceless!!

With so many of the main characters gone I have no clue how they are going to wrap up the final season.
  • Mgregory723
    Mgregory723 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Shocked! That is the word that comes to mind. I am pretty sure that my mouth was hanging on the floor when Tara saw Gemma and that disconnected look in her eye. I thought for sure Tara was going to scream for the cop or at least get the F out of there but then Gemma got her over the sink and what I saw can NEVER be unseen. (I cried, I know it is just a show) Poor Tara, poor Jax, poor kids and I was in a daze for the whole night and next day. I sure hope Gemma gets what is coming to her. I hope Jax finds out the truth of what his mother did in a drunken, high as a kite rage and kills her. I can't imagine how he will feel knowing that his own mother killed the love of his life and mother of his children.

Season 7 is going to be crazy. If Juice didn't have a death sentence before, he sure does now. When Jax finds out that he help Gemma, he is going to be a force to reckoned with. Jax is going to lose himself in anger, grief and hate. He won't stop until finds out who killed Tara and everyone around him will feel the wrath of it.

What does everyone make of the homeless lady? What part will she play in season 7?
  • babyj0
    Options

Lol this ain't real life!
  • djeffreys10
    Options

Lol this ain't real life!

19e8b5d33db0e398f232b455dc35e878d444756e27d2af979b43e8c4fe00f05b.jpg
  • molonlabe762
    molonlabe762 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Finally! They got rid of Tara! TRAITOR!! (but she didnt deserve the way Gemma did it)
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    I've been wanting Tara to die for so long. But the way they did it was the saddest and most tragic way possible! Then I felt bad she was dead. Amazing writing - and the songs they use are just perfect for the moment. :sad:
  • Sexier_than_wonderwoman
    Options
    I think that the homeless lady will find or take some of the evidence. I am thinking she will steal the Iron in my opinion they paused to long on it when he was hiding it and she appeared not long afterwards
  • JoelleAnn78
    JoelleAnn78 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    I thougt it was great. I could not stand Tara's character, anyway.

Besides, after Otto bit off his own tongue how can anything surprise us now? :noway:

ETA: My favorite spoiler/non spoiler I saw all week was "Stick a fork in it! It's done!"