SOA Season 6 Finale

Options

Replies

• molonlabe762
    molonlabe762 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I think that the homeless lady will find or take some of the evidence. I am thinking she will steal the Iron in my opinion they paused to long on it when he was hiding it and she appeared not long afterwards

Interesting thought
  • indigo827
    Options
    I was tired of Tara's character but didn't need to see her bludgeoned to death with a meat fork. lol

I wonder if Jax will forgive his mother. Probably.
  • molonlabe762
    Options
    I was tired of Tara's character but didn't need to see her bludgeoned to death with a meat fork. lol

I wonder if Jax will forgive his mother. Probably.

Will Jax find out?
  • molonlabe762
    Options
    I was hoping Juice was gonna shoot Gemma and then himself.
  • AprilMae1975
    Options
    I was hoping Juice was gonna shoot Gemma and then himself.

That's what I thought too. He felt SO guilty for killing that girl but then turns around and kills a cop!!!
  • indigo827
    Options
    I kept waiting for one of the other guys to find Juice disposing of the evidence and just shoot him down. I definitely think his time is limited with the club.
  • Haltermania
    Haltermania Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I wouldnt put it past me Gemma convienecs Nero to kill Juice or some plot twist like that
  • Danny_Boy13
    Danny_Boy13 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    I think that Juice is gone by the end of 7 but the club will use him since they see he is not right in the head.... like send him on some kind of kamikaze mission of some sorts.... like maybe gunning down the Asians and Myans.
  • laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    Brutal as it was, there were MANY points earlier in the season when Tara could have made different decisions and not ended up that way. Not that she deserved that level of brutality, necessarily, but she did willfully put herself on that path, repeatedly.

I'm disappointed in Nero's apparent development.

Some major *kitten* is going to be hitting the fan in the seventh season. I actually wonder if the final scene Sutter has planned might be a total bloodbath with no survivors at all.
  • molonlabe762
    Options
    Brutal as it was, there were MANY points earlier in the season when Tara could have made different decisions and not ended up that way. Not that she deserved that level of brutality, necessarily, but she did willfully put herself on that path, repeatedly.

I'm disappointed in Nero's apparent development.

Some major *kitten* is going to be hitting the fan in the seventh season. I actually wonder if the final scene Sutter has planned might be a total bloodbath with no survivors at all.

Indeed
  • AprilMae1975
    Options
    I kept waiting for one of the other guys to find Juice disposing of the evidence and just shoot him down. I definitely think his time is limited with the club.

Or maybe the homeless lady saw it and that's where she comes in next season.
  • molonlabe762
    Options
    There is definately gonna be something goin on with the homeless lady, they've been showing her off and on since the first season but more lately.
  • _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Kurt Sutter traumatized me for days with this finale. Honestly, i'm still speechless, confused, hurt, angry, conflicted, confused again *sigh*

well done Sutter :drinker:
  • _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    There is definately gonna be something goin on with the homeless lady, they've been showing her off and on since the first season but more lately.

I'm thinking it's that little girl's mom (the one working at the ice cream shop for breaking the window). When Jax saw the picture of her, he says "she looks familiar" hmmmmm....
  • southpaw3833
    Options
    All I can say is when the credits rolled at the end, I was dangerously close to kicking my tv over!
  • molonlabe762
    Options

I'm thinking it's that little girl's mom (the one working at the ice cream shop for breaking the window). When Jax saw the picture of her, he says "she looks familiar" hmmmmm....

YES!! My wife and I were thinkin the same thing!!
  • Mitzki5
    Mitzki5 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Gemma will end up hanging Juice for it and Jax will happily buy it because Juice had, in Jax words, "betrayed me".
  • Mitzki5
    Mitzki5 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I knew Gemma was going to kill Tara as soon as Unser told her that Tara had taken a deal. You could feel the episode turn at that moment know Tara would not be back for next season.
  • Mr_Excitement
    Mr_Excitement Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    I'm just waiting for the blond girl with the dragons to come home and kill all of the bikers.
  • lydbug08
    lydbug08 Posts: 73 Member
    Options

yes i had the same thought too.

i always liked tara. i think she was doing what she thought she had to do, but also agree that she could've made other decisions. there was one episode jax asked her what he could do to win her back and she just clammed up!

the person i cant stand is wendy! i really hope they dont put her and jax together next season :sick: i think tara's statement
    about her is right-- weak junky *****!! (paraphrased)

also disappointed in the direction nero's character is going. guess alvarez's statement is true "brown and yellow against black
    and white."

im disappointed in juice. he's lost himself ever since he killed that other SOA member (cant remember his name) and tried to kill himself, twice! im sad he shot the sheriff. i liked his character. even though he and jax were on opposites side of the law, i think he respected jax and what he was trying to do getting out of guns. but i hope he does find out what gemma did to tara and juice covering it up. i dont see sutter leaving that hanging. he always ties up the loose ends. i definitely was not expecting that ending at all. i couldnt believe what i was seeing. i did not sleep well after that episode :frown:

i dont know what im going to watch after it's over. it's the only show i can say i luv luv luv and havent missed one episode. i read somewhere they were talking about a prequel to the series.