I want to eat less and move more

Options

Replies

• Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options
    If you want loose weight, I do not sugguest cutting down the amount you eat. Eat lot but healthy. If you want to loose weight or even get toned, you will have to make sacrifices and eat more clean. You can't eat less but enjoy hamburgers and pizza. Dieting is all about balance so as long as you eat healthy and what you want in moderation, along with exercise you should see results within weeks. Moving more and eating less will only make you feel dizzy and weak. I changed to a healthier lifestyle 3 months ago and these tips really helped. I am not a professional but based on a lot of people I know who are on a fitness journey, these advices have helped.
    Oh. Hey, thanks a bunch! :flowerforyou:
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    sounds suspicious.

are you going to jumpstart your metabolism at any point?

Yeah, I'm just waiting for my husband to come home with the jumper cables.

that sounds like sexy time... TMI OP, TMI!!!
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    If you want loose weight, I do not sugguest cutting down the amount you eat. Eat lot but healthy. If you want to loose weight or even get toned, you will have to make sacrifices and eat more clean. You can't eat less but enjoy hamburgers and pizza. Dieting is all about balance so as long as you eat healthy and what you want in moderation, along with exercise you should see results within weeks. Moving more and eating less will only make you feel dizzy and weak. I changed to a healthier lifestyle 3 months ago and these tips really helped. I am not a professional but based on a lot of people I know who are on a fitness journey, these advices have helped.

*considers brownie themed ticker*

K. Seems legit.
  • downsizinghoss
    downsizinghoss Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    I lost bunches of weight so far, eating all kinds of good stuff. Most of the time I was clean, but I can get a bit stinky after the gym.
  • Achrya
    Options
    sounds suspicious.

are you going to jumpstart your metabolism at any point?

Yeah, I'm just waiting for my husband to come home with the jumper cables.

that sounds like sexy time... TMI OP, TMI!!!

I'm hoping it'll be as much fun as when I got him edible massage oil and rope for his birthday.

Sorrynotsorry
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    That's broscience

(DAMNIT HF)
  • stumblinthrulife
    stumblinthrulife Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Where's the suffering? Where's the guilt? Where's the punishment?

It'll never work.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
    So you eat your maintenance calories and lose weight because your food is "clean" and "healthy"?
    tumblr_mtyqv8Osg81sj3oxho1_400.jpg
  • staceylaitinen
    Options
    I work out at home. I have a beachbody DVD set and I LOVE it. I love that I can sweat at home in my own space, eat mostly healthy ( I love fries) and I stay accountable with my facebook group. Works for me.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    That plan is clearly unhealthy.

tumblr_m8prfmsKnQ1rx196ao1_500_zps691d1ab8.gif

cake2_zps56d29bff.jpg
  • jwdieter
    jwdieter Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    Passed 6k posts, now trolling "Getting Started" forum.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

I don't think she's trolling, I think she's giving newbies some things to consider.
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Will_Thrust_For_Candy Posts: 6,109 Member
    Options
    Ohhhh heyyyyyy.....I see what you're doing here.....

Nice work. I like it. :bigsmile:

:drinker:
  • ihad
    ihad Posts: 7,463 Member
    Options
    well I guess you have to work out at the gym because it takes 15 minutes to burn one gram of fat... But what i do is go by Dr. Taubes advice and ive been on diet for 5 and a half weeks and I lost 9 lbs.

... Liek wow... omg.

ETA: facepalm.gif

The ridiculousness of my post now matches the post above; spelling errors just weren't cutting it.

9vdsgp.jpg
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    What's your plan for the toxins?
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    You forgot pooping.
  • heland125
    heland125 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Found this great calorie burned calculator that is based on your weight and type of exercise so it seems to make sense:
    http://www.glamour.com/health-fitness/body/calculators/activities

I also found the GAIAM channel on HULU and tune in to the "Wake Up Workout"...love the kickbox cardio as I can burn about 400 calories in one session! Three pounds down and will keep challenging!
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    squats and deadlifts.
  • Achrya
    Options

I'm not sure sharing my actual approach to losing weight (as this is exactly what I do) is trolling. There is no negative intent or desire to incite/provoke anger (note the lack of controversial topics). It wasn't phrashed as anything other than a list of what I want to do to lose weight.

You may want to reconsider what you consider trolling.
  • Achrya
    Options
    What's your plan for the toxins?

I plan to continue to trust my body to do what it's designed to do. So far so good