I hate this exercise....what's yours?

Options
2»

Replies

• pixie_pix
    pixie_pix Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Dumbbell sidelifts... Don't know why but I don't seem to improve there like with all other exercises in my plan... I hate going back to the baby-weights only for this exercise everytime... :laugh:
  • Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Power Jumps (in Insanity)
  • sydneybeachgirl
    Options
    lunges and step ups...I hate them but I still do them.......they are sooo difficult...every tiny thing matters...how far is my supporting leg out from my standing leg...what is the angle..am I pressing too strong or too light on my toes...where is the "bull eye" - the dot on the wall I am looking at to help me with my balance...where are my arms..am I bending my knee enough, is my back straight..is my core switched on? seriously...how can something which looks so simple be sooo difficult? :)
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    Star jumps...every time I do one I wet myself :sad: Funny thing is my physio seems to think I did some in front of him in his office last time I saw him.... strange cause I don't remember peeing in his office.:mad:
  • chunkytfg
    chunkytfg Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Mine is very simple. Any time i have to use the turbo trainer due to the weather being too bad to cycle outside!

Possibly the most mind numbing part of training I do. Even with decent workout DVDs I just count down the minutes till it is over and i can do something else.
  • WriteRunWrite
    Options
    Lunges - the kind where you walk backwards. I'm kind of a klutz, and these require more coordination than I appear to be capable of! :)
  • ZombieGeezUs
    Options
    Sprint-Burpee combo
  • Saramelie
    Saramelie Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Lunges!!!!!!!!!!! Hate them!!!
  • SiMoNeScHoOnBeE
    Options
    Hay:)

If that is your body on your picture then I am in love with your amazing body..
    Your legs are niced formed and you have a nice tan but if I were you I would start looking at the small things for eg. your waist and tighs. If you want to know what to do then just go search on the internet*

Stay awesome
    SiMoNeScHoOnBeE
  • thatjeffsmith
    thatjeffsmith Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    50kg thrusters - utterly destroy me