What is your favorite quote ?

Options
124»

Replies

• noogie98
    noogie98 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    These two are my favorites:

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

"We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them."

Albert Einstein
  • jlschuh44
    Options
    "The only thing we have to fear....is fear itself!"

---- Franklin Roosevelt
  • fionarama
    fionarama Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Je ne bois du champagne qu'a deux occasions quand je suis amoureuse et quand je ne le suis pas - I drink champage only two times in my life - when I am in love and when I am not.

the serenity prayer also.
  • Still1Workoutatatime
    Options
    "Being a man has nothing to do with age, because you could be a boy until the day you lay in your grave" _ Andy Mineo
  • kornaco
    kornaco Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I live my life a quarter mile at a time.
  • infamousdrew76
    infamousdrew76 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    "Stop ****ing Off"
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    "Soooon........"
  • togmo
    togmo Posts: 257
    Options
    I have a million quotes that I love, most can be summed up in the movie Office Space. The one I am digging at the moment though is from a movie called 'The Answer Man, aka Arlen Faber

'The trick is to realize that you're always doing what you want to do... always. Nobody's making you do anything. Once you get that, you see that you're free and that life is really just a series of choices. Nothing happens to you. You choose.' - The Answer Man aka Arlen Faber
  • charliex2202
    charliex2202 Posts: 4,281 Member
    Options
    "The greatest pleasure in life, is doing what people say you cannot do!"
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    50aed24480d0d9f9b3205c8af35ed95c.png

Fixed it. Image didn't show.
  • smc864
    smc864 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    "Everything works out in the end. If it hasn't worked out, it's not the end."
  • PJ_73
    PJ_73 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    "Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom." ~ Marcel Proust
  • JONZ64
    JONZ64 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    "When one door closes another opens....but the Hallways a B!itch!"
  • lokepa
    lokepa Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    “Adapt what is useful, reject what is useless, and add what is specifically your own.”

“If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you’ll never get it done. Make at least one definite move daily toward your goal.”

<
    This guy
  • Onemoodycuss
    Onemoodycuss Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. MAKE LIFE TAKE THE LEMONS BACK.
  • ronmonkey
    Options
    If it bleeds.....
    .....we can kill it!!
  • atrina111
    atrina111 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Man's mind, once stretched by a new idea, never regains it's original dimensions - Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr.

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me......

Unless you puke, faint or die...keep going - Jillian Michaels
  • RllyGudTweetr
    RllyGudTweetr Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Personal isn't the same as important. - Terry Pratchett
  • rebootmylife
    Options
    "Everyone has a doctor in him or her; we just have to help it in its work. The natural healing force within each one of us is the greatest force in getting well. Our food should be our medicine. Our medicine should be our food.'' - Hippocrates