How many lbs had you lost before you officially dropped a pa

2»

Replies

• st27
    st27 Posts: 101
    About 10-20 lbs. I still can't fit my skinny jeans . I thing they were really small from the beginging. lol.
  • Well...since I was squeezing myself into the wrong size :laugh: about 10 lbs to actually be the size I thought I was :blushing:
  • 11 pounds but i held out until 14 pounds and now at 17, i can't wear the 20s anymore lol
  • Great job everybody! I think my body is shaped weird or my pants shrunk over the years because I am 216 down from 230 and still am wearing a size 24ish. Some of them are still too small.

where are you shopping? i'm 248 and wearing an 18
  • Im 20 lbs down and am 2 full pants sizes down, could be 3. Just dont want my pants too tight...
  • swerdygnome
    swerdygnome Posts: 88 Member
    Wow thanks for all of the responses guys! I say we all shout it out back here every time we're down a size. This post actually gave me the motivation to squeeze in a workout tonight. Thanks guys!!!
  • daloverlyme
    daloverlyme Posts: 583 Member
    Great job everybody! I think my body is shaped weird or my pants shrunk over the years because I am 216 down from 230 and still am wearing a size 24ish. Some of them are still too small.

where are you shopping? i'm 248 and wearing an 18

Wal*Mart. Thats the main place I shop, or Kmart.
This discussion has been closed.