Looking for friends that regularly sign-in the site

Options

Replies

• determined_erin
    determined_erin Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    I've reached day 350 of logging in consistently. Anyone can add me. :)
  • baldmitch
    baldmitch Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Every danged day!
  • Justifier
    Justifier Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I log in every day and post on my feed.
  • salsasally
    salsasally Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I log every day and my diary is open! You can add me if you like :)
  • 19TaraLynn84
    19TaraLynn84 Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! OP and anyone else who would like to.
  • napompl
    napompl Posts: 736
    Options
    I log in almost everyday. If I miss a day I usually go back and try to add it the best I can. Feel free to add me : )
  • SearsHouse89
    Options
    Im on every day, multiple times a day!! I log it all...even when I make REALLY bad choices :) haha Anyone feel free to add me!!
  • katekross
    katekross Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Kate. Check in daily!
  • missyjane824
    missyjane824 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    I log daily. Feel free to add me.
  • lisaonline
    Options
    Day one for me! Would love some support and will be signing in daily!
  • WallyH4EverVersion
    WallyH4EverVersion Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Hi ! I am here very day , multiple times a day!! I log everything that I eat and all the exercises I do. I am also looking for friends who log everyday , so feel free to add me!
  • djmodlin1089
    Options
    New looking for support i am doing pretty good. Just started so haven't lost anything yet more looking to loose about 10 pounds of fat and gain muscle mass hope to see you on here
  • tonidarlingx
    tonidarlingx Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I sign in every day and welcome all new friends! :)
  • bf43005
    bf43005 Posts: 287
    Options
    OMG I do the same with my friends list, once it's over a month I think about removing someone, after two months you are gone LOL! I have been going strong for 600 something days. I don't always remember to complete my days, but do normally put in my food. I love having new friends, feel free to add me. Good luck!!
  • jennegan1
    jennegan1 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    I log daily been here since Sept and with an exemption of a weekend getaway I didnt log those days but logged those days when I got back. I post information on my news feed as well any one can add me
  • emilypink573
    emilypink573 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    i log every day! im on day 362. Looking for new friends in 2014.
  • Daisey4522
    Daisey4522 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I have logged in for 200 days and have logged my calories 95+% of the time. I have a very limited friends list because I like to check the News Feed and I do not have the time to scroll through several pages of it. I think we'd make a good fit as MFP friends! Feel free to add me if you want!

I just have to warn you that the next week or so I may not be as regular as usual because of the holidays... My schedule is extremely full with visitors coming and having to go out of town myself :)
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    I log on daily because I'm a social animal. I keep my diary private because I like to keep my friends. I do love to post my exercises though because, well, read my page and you'll see. :D
  • tlcarolinagirl
    tlcarolinagirl Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options
    I log in daily, as well. I post my food and exercises throughout the day and try to be very encouraging to my friends. I have a small group of contacts on here that do the same. Feel free to add me if you like. :)
  • velocityc6
    velocityc6 Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    M-F I'm always here and logging. I usually log the weekend on Monday morning. Would love more friends as I am relatively new.