Looking for friends that regularly sign-in the site

Options

Replies

• jfauci
    jfauci Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Today is day 345 for me! I'm happy to add anyone who wants support and who logs regularly.
  • newfoundpassion1
    Options
    You can add me. Im just getting started and trying to get the holidays out of the way. They are a weakness.
  • happysherri
    happysherri Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    <<< going on 150 day streak here
  • 40andFindingFitness
    Options
    I'm 100+ days in. Feel free to add me.
  • OfficiallySexyVal
    OfficiallySexyVal Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I log in everyday, however need to get back on the bandwagon of logging all of my food. Starting all over soon. Down 105 and looking to lose another 50 to 60lbs.
  • NessaR2011
    NessaR2011 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I log in everyday and my diary is open! I have a long way to go so I wont be going anywhere anytime soon. Anyone is free to add me!
  • linzchapates
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I log every day, over 90 days straight now...I don't always post on every status update but I'll do my best to stay in the loop with what you've got going on :)
  • jennbrosnahan
    jennbrosnahan Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...I don't have many friends on here and I log daily!
  • fangmouse
    Options
    Omg I need friends too. I currently have no one to support me in my progress and eating and stuff and I'm afraid to add friends randomly.

Anyone who wants to be my friend can just add me. I'll definitely accept! And I use the site daily so :) nice to meet you
  • piratebear1
    piratebear1 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I log every day since I started taking it seriously - 60 days and counting! I log everything - especially when I have a bad day so I know how much to make up later in the week ;-)
  • jennegan1
    jennegan1 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    I log on daily because I'm a social animal. I keep my diary private because I like to keep my friends. I do love to post my exercises though because, well, read my page and you'll see. :D

I love your exercise names bu may I ask why your diary is private in order to keep friends? I dont see your logic in this, care to explain?
  • Goda425
    Options
    Here daily, logging all food daily and my exercise 3-4 times a week (ideally)

Feel free to add me, still pretty new to this.
  • caramelgyrlk
    caramelgyrlk Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    Not only do I log everyday, I provide motivation and give that needed push when I see my friends need it.
  • kiwigal41
    kiwigal41 Posts: 1,059
    Options
    feel free to add me.....I live here!!
  • bpcreel
    bpcreel Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I log everyday and I am an active MFP friend! Add me! I am always looking for new friends!
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    if by regularly you mean all day every day, then im your girl. LOL and youre pretty nice i cut em after 14 days. period. LOL. unless they are so fine i just want to look at their face some more.
  • KymmyJoy
    KymmyJoy Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Im here everyday :)
  • dsimmons107
    dsimmons107 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me that would like. I am here everyday. In and out on weekends. I have been for more than 700 days. I do delete people from my list who do not log in or ever comment. I try to keep my list clean so I can be interactive with those on my list.
  • abrodniak
    abrodniak Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm here every day, have been for 290 days, although the last 6 months were a huge struggle. I'd love some new friends, so feel free to add me.
  • patfriendly
    patfriendly Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    This is why I only add people who are actively posting in forums or commenting on my friends walls