Need Reviews on Noosa Yogurt

Options
2»

Replies

• seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    The blueberry is good and the strawberry rhubarb is FREAKING AMAZING. Like..."I'd rather have it than a slice of cheesecake and I'm not even kidding" amazing. It is probably my all-time favorite dessert.

I don't care for the mango or passion fruit flavors, though. They are okay but to me, they manage to taste too sweet and too bitter at the same time.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    I love it, but for me its more of a dessert than a snack. I love blueberry.

I agree on the dessert thing. My husband and I share the 8 oz tub for dessert once in awhile, or I'll have it in 3-4 sittings as a major treat.

For "everyday" yogurt I use plain Fage and add a little honey or fruit, but noosa is a delicious indulgence.

I also love the reusable noosa containers. Just the perfect size for other snacks and dishwasher safe.
  • elyelyse
    elyelyse Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    just looked it up and that's a large portion, and lot of calories and fat compared to most other yogurts, though it probably tastes delicious because of that lol. I can get that amount of protein and way less sugar & fat for half the calories from Siggi's Icelandic yogurt. It's a smaller portion but, same amount of protein which is really what I am looking to get from eating yogurt. It's a little expensive, and harder to find than the Fage or the Chobani that are so popular (and yummy too) and it's less sweet but its incredibly satisfying. Might be worth a try if you are looking for alternatives, depending on your priorities.
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    It was absolutely delicious and then I discovered it actually wasn't vegetarian friendly. So now I has a sad...

Wait. Oh. The gelatin.
    Dang, they changed the recipe. Oh, well. One less brand for me. Not because I'm veg*n but because I DON'T WANT GELATIN OR PECTIN IN MY YOGURT.

This is why we can't have nice things. :mad:
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it? That's what it is to be a slave.