Is self-awareness dead/dying?

Options
13»

Replies

• DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    I think there's serious evidence about what I'm talking about right in this thread.

But I could be wrong.
    Quite the contrary. You've only had one *kitten* so far.
    True, but it IS the weekend...weekends are slow around here.

Still, must be more hopping than the bb forums.
  • Lacey_Cakes
    Lacey_Cakes Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I thought I was the only one who still practiced the art. I cannot count how many times I get rammed into at the store because people aren't paying attention and I have to ninja myself out of danger.

Are you sure they aren't doing it as a conversation starter?

i'm not sure many middle aged women on their phones want to talk to me, i can keep an open mind though
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I thought I was the only one who still practiced the art. I cannot count how many times I get rammed into at the store because people aren't paying attention and I have to ninja myself out of danger.

Are you sure they aren't doing it as a conversation starter?

i'm not sure many middle aged women on their phones want to talk to me, i can keep an open mind though

One time I was walking towards a group of teenagers, back when my youngest child was in a stroller. A teenager was on her phone, and I didn't realize she wasn't going to move, I was going very slowly. But, she ended up draped over the top of my stroller. And she looked very confused. She did not know what had happened, where the stroller had come from, and how she ended up there. Her friends were laughing. It was pretty funny.
  • Lacey_Cakes
    Lacey_Cakes Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I feel like I may be to aggressive. If someone ran into my stroller we would be having a rumble lol