Xbox Fitness

Options

Replies

• mzemmylu
    mzemmylu Posts: 1
    Options
    I too have have an xbox one and use xbox fitness daily! I have tried several workouts a like them all my absolute favorite are the mossa fight workouts! Looking to add new friends for the challenges feel free to add me

My gamer tag is: Mz Emmy
  • SoliQ
    SoliQ Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I love the competition!! I have Zumba fitness for XboxOne and also Zumba Core for Xbox360 and will try the Mossa soon ~ feel free to add me: Soli Q73

I started to workout and would love the support!
  • ripley821
    ripley821 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I like the Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 and the Mossa Groove!
  • pray4mesixx
    pray4mesixx Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I just started...but I added most of the gamertags listed here
    My gamertag is twistdstofgrace
    Feel free to add me
  • amandaluke1
    Options
    Hi! I'm using it too, my xbox name is Amandazazzle. Feel free to add me!

Does anyone know if there is any sort of calorie counter on xbox one fitness? I've been trying to figure this out for days because it's impossible to add it to myfitnesspal journal. I at least want to know what I'm burning off!
  • Shiroronin
    Shiroronin Posts: 4
    Options
    amandaluke1 - after you complete a workout there is a summary over on the left that you can select. That will show you the number of calories burned during that workout as well as some other info like how well you did in the exercises, how you did on challenges and how you did compared to previous workouts.
  • symphonika
    symphonika Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for others to compete with as well on xbox fitness.

Gamer tag: symphonikaa
  • sillyolvicaroo
    Options
    Hi guys! I just started using my xbox one fitness as well. I only started off with the 10 minute work outs yesterday. A bit sore today but I will be back at it tomorrow. Anyone can add me if they want for support :) silly0lvicaroo first o is a zero :)
  • AlainaRose82
    Options
    I just tried it for the first time today and loved it! Also, you can buy it online. Here's the link.
    http://yhst-20272258417723.stores.yahoo.net/grgrre.html
  • DoingItDarby
    DoingItDarby Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have started Xbox 1 fitness I have done 3 workouts, Mossa groove & fight 1. I also do a toning video 30 minutes of that different body parts on different days. Give my muscles a day to rest. Upper body on day lower the next alternate. Then I do a Xbox workout.
    Tag name:newme2014
  • MyQuest4HealthierMamaMichelle
    Options
    I use xbox fitness too, love the Mossa and Jillian stuff the most, plus I play Zumba, Sports Rivals, and sometimes Just Dance. I have to learn how to connect with other people though. Loving the workouts at home!
  • dpc112888
    dpc112888 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    How do you get the Mossa workouts? Do you get them over the xbox or online as a cd that you use in the system?
  • Prismapencils
    Options
    I love Mossa power because I can feel like I've done something while not jumping around, disturbing my neighbors in our apartment.
    Does anyone have a breakdown of calories per workout or workout list?
  • Prismapencils
    Options
    How do you get the Mossa workouts? Do you get them over the xbox or online as a cd that you use in the system?

For the new Xbox, there's an app called Xbox fitness. If you have a gold account, you can access multiple workouts for free. (except not, b/c you have to have an xbox gold account. XP)
    I am lucky my boyfriend already has the account and the XBone, letting me use it. <3:D
    If anybody wants to add me, then become my friend first on here. I'll ask him if I can add you to his when he gets home.
  • vinkersole
    Options
    Hey all,
    Great to see I'm not the only one on xbone fitness. Anyone had any weight loss from doing it?
    Also feel free to add me. My gamer tag is valscissors :)
  • FitnessOverFood
    Options
    I tried it for the first time today Mossa Fight Workout 1....actually ended up tired

Gamertag: NegligentBehavr
  • BIGBMF
    BIGBMF Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Been getting real lazy need people to compete with.
    Gt bigbmf845
  • HuskerforLife
    HuskerforLife Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    LOVE it so far (Just figured out how to get to all the classes this week lol). I've only done MOSSA Fight 1 and MOSSA Groove 1. I was surprised the Groove actually raised my HR past where Fight did. However, I think the first half of Groove was much easier than Fight. Does anyone know if there are Resistance Band workouts in XBox Fitness? Oh my gamertag is HuskerPrideJR.
  • pray4mesixx
    pray4mesixx Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I would like to add friends for Xbox one for Xbox fitness I do a lot of yoga,mossa and dance workouts

Gamertag is twistdstofgrace

I just started and am already hooked also I'm excited that I have only been doing this for a couple weeks and already lost 10 pounds
  • honeycomb21
    Options
    Hi everyone (this is my first post on here, yay!)

I've been using Xbox Fitness as my main workout (with some other exercise inbetween - more walking, a couple of couch 2 5k attempts and some Chris Powell workouts). This with using MFP to help me eat better has lead to 23.6lbs lost in 74 days. I love it, I'm terrible at going to the gym so it's the best thing for me. I hate dancing (I can't follow the moves on workouts) but I love Mossa Groove, it's definitely my 'go-to' workout. The Mossa Fight Workout 1 and 2 are great too. I need to work up to Jillian and Insanity (I've attempted one of the Insanity ones just twice and they are killer!) and I've tried some 10 Minute Solutions but I can only get on with the Drills and Skills one. I would add people but it's on my boyfriends account. It's so good to hear it's helping others meet their exercise goals too! x