Met This Girl But...

Options
she is married. I mean I know im not cheating on anyone but is it wrong for me to sleep with her occasionally? she said her husband doesnt want to do her any more

Replies

• Notthatguykh
    Notthatguykh Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Pics aren't showing brah.
  • jwdieter
    jwdieter Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    she is married. I mean I know im not cheating on anyone but is it wrong for me to sleep with her occasionally? she said her husband doesnt want to be her in bed.

huh?
  • fishnbrah
    Options
    she is married. I mean I know im not cheating on anyone but is it wrong for me to sleep with her occasionally? she said her husband doesnt want to be her in bed.

huh?

oops
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    show her *kitten* pics.
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    Options
    how's her hookset? I'm only interested if she can work a worm...
  • Whyareyoumad
    Whyareyoumad Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    LOL, you guys are terrible.
  • Warrior_Butterfly
    Options
    Meh
  • fishnbrah
    Options
    how's her hookset? I'm only interested if she can work a worm...

she doesnt fish, but she is a freak
  • StrongAndHealthyMommy
    StrongAndHealthyMommy Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    if she doesn't respect her marriage..... Oh well, its up to you,... she will cheat on him with you or any other guy
  • gmthisfeller
    gmthisfeller Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Troll
  • Rosplosion
    Rosplosion Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    It all comes down to personal ethics. Are YOU the type of guy who can sleep with a married woman and live with yourself? Do you care what happens in her life outside of your sexytime? Can you handle it if she becomes attached? What if you become attached?

Clearly I have experience in this area...and I'm not inside the joke.
  • It all comes down to personal ethics. Are YOU the type of guy who can sleep with a married woman and live with yourself? Do you care what happens in her life outside of your sexytime? Can you handle it if she becomes attached? What if you become attached?

QFT....that she does. :heart:
  • fishnbrah
    Options
    if she doesn't respect her marriage..... Oh well, its up to you,... she will cheat on him with you or any other guy

strong location. you want to go hunting in 2 weekends?
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options
    BRB, using imagination.
  • Rosplosion
    Rosplosion Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    It all comes down to personal ethics. Are YOU the type of guy who can sleep with a married woman and live with yourself? Do you care what happens in her life outside of your sexytime? Can you handle it if she becomes attached? What if you become attached?

QFT....that she does. :heart:

We're accepting applications for a couple. Must be experienced and have references.
  • Mrsallypants
    Mrsallypants Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    Get her pregnant, blame it on the husband.
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    Might be time to change out or readjust your bobber before fishnbrah
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    Just break up.
  • AZ_Gato
    AZ_Gato Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    she is married. I mean I know im not cheating on anyone but is it wrong for me to sleep with her occasionally? she said her husband doesnt want to do her any more

Does she know you're sleeping with her or just peeking in her windows and *kitten* it out?
  • StrongAndHealthyMommy
    StrongAndHealthyMommy Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options

strong location. you want to go hunting in 2 weekends?

LOL not me... I don't like hunting.... we just shoot target!... my husband would love it though :)