Met This Girl But...

Options

Replies

• Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    she said her husband doesnt want to do her any more

Why does it stink?....or still taste like him?
  • fishnbrah
    Options
    Get her pregnant, blame it on the husband.

well ive known her for about 2 years and she has a 1 year old right now
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    she said her husband doesnt want to do her any more

Why does it stink?....or still taste like him?

:laugh:
  • StrongAndHealthyMommy
    StrongAndHealthyMommy Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options

well ive known her for about 2 years and she has a 1 year old right now

WoW maybe your baby uhg??? congrats daddy!!! :)
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options

:laugh:
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Cheating/Adultery is ALWAYS wrong unless both husband and wife agree to an "open marriage" where each can sleep with other people as long as they are absolutely open about it, no lying, no sneaking, no hiding, full disclosure always. ( Worked wonderfully for hubby and I, back then. We're now 64 so no more of that, but (sigh), good friends, good times.) Failing that understanding, NO.
  • fishnbrah
    Options
    Cheating/Adultery is ALWAYS wrong unless both husband and wife agree to an "open marriage" where each can sleep with other people as long as they are absolutely open about it, no lying, no sneaking, no hiding, full disclosure always. ( Worked wonderfully for hubby and I, back then. We're now 64 so no more of that, but (sigh), good friends, good times.) Failing that understanding, NO.

i have the weirdest boner right now.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options

FFJBqFW.jpg
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options

[/quote

Now I'm curious... weird how? Tiny, bent, what??]

FFJBqFW.jpg
  • walleyclan1
    walleyclan1 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    If her husband doesn't want to do her there may be a reason...
  • kdb247
    kdb247 Posts: 326 Member
    Options

Hey!
  • MM_1982
    MM_1982 Posts: 374
    Options
    No pics no care.
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    You know that's what married people ALWAYS tell a prospective cheatin' partner, right? "I'm not getting any at home". Along with "We're just roommates", "We're only staying together for the kids" and "My spouse doesn't care if I screw other people as long as I don't talk about it." It's almost always a lie. So yeah, if sloppy seconds is okay with you...well, not even then. Tell her to get a divorce if she's so unhappy.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options

its never too late youre still a vibrant woman

they dont call it the swinging 60's for nothing
  • WhisperAnne
    Options
    I would be wondering what's going on in her mind. If she is unhappy with her husband then why not divorce him and sleep with whoever? the marriage must be unhappy if she sleeps with other men
  • rita27ny
    rita27ny Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    she is married. I mean I know im not cheating on anyone but is it wrong for me to sleep with her occasionally? she said her husband doesnt want to do her any more

lol have fun :)
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options

Now I'm curious... weird how? Tiny, bent, what??

FFJBqFW.jpg

hE4B27328
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    Maybe you should see if he wants you to join in a threesome? Perhaps the baby is a cover.
  • bettacheckyoself
    Options
    I think you need to take her to church
  • RonnieLodge
    RonnieLodge Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    she is married. I mean I know im not cheating on anyone but is it wrong for me to sleep with her occasionally? she said her husband doesnt want to do her any more

Is it wrong depends on a couple of things;

Would/does her husband know you are sleeping together?
    How would you feel about it if you were the husband?
    Are you prepared for it to turn into a *kitten* storm if/when one of you get emotionally attached?