What's On your Christmas list this year?

124»

Replies

• WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Ian Somerhalder.
  • Well for me my birthday is on the 23rd. So I used to never get birthday and Christmas at the same time. It was one or the other. :sad:

However, every year I say I want nothing. This year I would like a New Fox Racing Purse in Teal and Black! Ok, I want two of them. One in Salmon color too please!

Some new T-shirts for working out.
    A new Fox Jacket

:) I love FOX
  • Aparz1
    Aparz1 Posts: 949
    New rock climbing harness and shoes :flowerforyou:
  • fitmomhappymom
    fitmomhappymom Posts: 171 Member
    My kids to be home with me, but knowing their father is redeploying to Afghanistan yet again, I must not be selfish (his safe return)
    To be home for the holidays (I am from CO, living in TX) :glasses:
    To not be in a LDR for much longer. :heart:
    For this cold to go away :sick:

and....

For everyone to have a lovely Christmas with their loved ones! :drinker:
    I read the first two lines thinking "OMG you sound just like one of my friends!" ...and then i realized it was you. LOL
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    I don't really care. I just want to give my 2 year old a good Christmas. He's making out like a bandit this year, and I can't wait to watch him open his haul.

For myself, I mentioned few pairs of running/workout tights would be great, or an HRM, or a new flavor of Trutein, a nice gym duffel bag, or an LA Dodgers cap (NOT fitted, so my ponytail can fit through when i work out! :tongue: )
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    I don't want anything, i just really want to see my family and be with them for Christmas. but my sister in law wouldn't leave me alone until I came up with 10 things I want for Christmas..

so..

I asked for:
    an armband that holds my phone while working out
    cold weather running gear
    headphones with the built in microphone
    goggles for swimming
    a camel back for hiking
    a gym bag
    gym clothes
    a briefcase
    a lunch bag that holds multiple water bottles and tupperware containers
    bakeware/pots and pan set
  • The_Fat_Friend
    The_Fat_Friend Posts: 34 Member
    For Christmas, I would like:
    patience
    self-control
    and a love of cardio exercise

I will most likely get an Amazon gift card - have to keep my Kindle fully stocked with good reads - it's the only way I get through my cardio
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,275 Member
    I want an official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle!
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS1SKgI0jbr8Qk45QWGtR7kQBm0N6EyzrakBLsK47Gf5-2ebEDxDw \m/
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    I really just like to give to others..

I'm sending my friend who is struggling to giver her six kids a Christmas a 50 dollar gift card to wal-mart from "Santa" I know it's not much.. but it should help her. I do secret Santa with my one circle of friends too. And am hosting a party while on my vacation so my other friends and I can celebrate together.

I got my son a bazillion things.. and the rest of my family members too. I stay up late to make cookies to deliver to people I know, without telling them first. I sent cards to everyone I can think of.. you never know, that might be the only one they receive.

I also go to as many toy drives and fund raisers as I can, there are others who need more then I do. I used to take my son to a volunteer kitchen but the one by us here wont' allow minors. I have to find another one. We also collect food for the food pantry twice a year.

And we go Christmas caroling at the assisted living place.. IT's amazing how such a small thing can make so many people happy.. Some of them didn't come out of their rooms, but we saw them peeking out their doors smiling.

it's not about what you get.. it's about what you give. I do what I can for others.. i only wish I could do more.
  • skyekeeper
    skyekeeper Posts: 286 Member
    I want an official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle!
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS1SKgI0jbr8Qk45QWGtR7kQBm0N6EyzrakBLsK47Gf5-2ebEDxDw \m/

with compass?

"You'll poke your eye out with that!" lol
  • A new blender, a new HRM, a bicycle, a soda streamer, electrical toothbrush, perfume, Michael Kors or Skagen watch, tennis lessons… but we haven't done Christmas presents at all for a few years and we won't this year either so it will just be things I'll make sure to buy for myself in 2014.
  • Snow__White
    Snow__White Posts: 1,650 Member
    Snow_White.... :smokin: Seriously though, blue tooth headphones
    Hells yeah! im serious....and thats what im getting lol weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  • Snow__White
    Snow__White Posts: 1,650 Member
    My husband doesn't "do" presents so I told him to just buy some trash magazines and holiday themed scratch tickets and put them in my stocking and i'll be happy, those are my guilty pleasures but I never buy them for myself.

he wont be ''doing'' much if he keeps not doing presents

me and my man dont do gifts for eachother,i mean we did the first yr lol and now we just pool our money together and buy something really expensive that we all can enjoy!
  • Sweetestthing87
    Sweetestthing87 Posts: 276 Member
    My kids to be home with me, but knowing their father is redeploying to Afghanistan yet again, I must not be selfish (his safe return)
    To be home for the holidays (I am from CO, living in TX) :glasses:
    To not be in a LDR for much longer. :heart:
    For this cold to go away :sick:

and....

For everyone to have a lovely Christmas with their loved ones! :drinker:
    I read the first two lines thinking "OMG you sound just like one of my friends!" ...and then i realized it was you. LOL

MSC amiga! You are so cute! :drinker: I want us to have CL for Christmas break?!? ha ha:heart::tongue: