Anyone know an absolutely AMAZING butt toning workout?

Options
13»

Replies

• Sreneesa
    Sreneesa Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    I DO!!!!!!!!
    But i dont share my butt secrets... :p

squats deadlifts lunges and glute raises aren't really a secret any more

lol
  • jesspi68
    jesspi68 Posts: 292
    Options
    Jillian Michaels Killer Buns and Thighs is a good one and I FEEL that for days!!! Squats and lunges are key for me, I can't do deadlifts anymore due to a back injury but they are great too. Make sure when you are adding weight in a program like stronglifts that you know what you are doing, especially with deadlifts.
  • tottie06
    tottie06 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Start lifting!! Do deadlifts, squats, and lunges. Also do weighted glute bridges. Added weight is the key. Addicting too. Check out Mark Rippetoe's YT vids on how to do deadlifts and squats properly. I actually learned something!

http://www.youtube.com/user/timdonahey?feature=watch

One more link ....Check out the difference physically between doing cardio and heavy lifting. Hot damn!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1090814-one-year-can-change-your-life-pic-heavy
  • Kevalicious99
    Kevalicious99 Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    Squats and the Stairmill machine.
  • icyeyes317
    icyeyes317 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    squats. in the squat rack, with weight. heavy weight. results are wicked, and they also work the rest of your body (including core)

Also, if you can do it...the stair climber machine (that thing is evil).
  • Goda425
    Options
    never thought i needed to worry about my butt before... but I've heard good things about the Brazil Butt workouts... Good luck :)
  • afat12
    afat12 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Alicia Marie Bootie Bible she has a lot of workouts on YouTube.
  • AprilMae1975
    Options
    SQUATS.
  • sportyredhead01
    sportyredhead01 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Squats, regular/reverse lunges and spinning, especially getting out of the seat and doing climbs with plenty of resistance work for me.

If your butt, quads and core don't hurt after all this...then you're dead. :drinker:
  • AprilMae1975
    Options
    SQUATS!!! Seriously, like WOAH, look out, this butt is gonna poke your damn eyes out.

...and that's barbell squats with HEAVY weights. Seriously, caught a view of my backside one day and it caught me off guard. I was like "Dayum, look at dat booty" in my head...and then I realized it was MY booty. Whaaa? Niiice :-D

This was me the other day!!!! I :heart: squats for ever and ever amen!!!
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Check out fitnessblender.com they have some good butt workouts.
  • emilyisbonkers
    emilyisbonkers Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    in because i want a big bum, but dont wnna go gym aha
  • Phildog47
    Phildog47 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Brazilian Butt Lift... many women swear by it. Even though there is no such thing as 'spot toning'
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone.. one of my problem spots happens to be my booty.. :/
    I know the basic butt toning workouts (i.e. squats, toe touches, etc.) But i never see any WOAH results.
    I was wondering if anyone has a specific workout that has worked great for them for toning and tightening they're behind!
    Thanks everyone :)

Yup, do a squat routine, choose a good weight and stay in the hypertrophy range for maximum results.
  • nyboer
    nyboer Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Tag to read later
  • KatyAverill
    KatyAverill Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Pure Barre has completely changed my booty! It's so lifted!