• ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    I was loosing fat and gaining weight.

how is this even possible?
  • MickeS
    MickeS Posts: 108 Member
    Options

You can either do cardio the same day as SL, but do it after; or on your "off" days from the SL program. Again, whatever works for you. Me? I'd probably do it same day, so that I can have full rest days in between lifting sessions. Others like to do it alternating days.
    This^^ I did some high rep bodyweight workout after the lifting session's at first but I ended up being too tired not feeling recovered to the next session. But I'm not that experienced (or strong) so why not try out what you think would work for you. Good luck!
  • RawMomma10
    RawMomma10 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    you can't eat in a deficit and gain muscle…you need energy - calorie excess - to gain muscle and that is impossible while eating in a deficit…

when you have lost the ten pounds that you have referenced, you can do a bulk cycle where you eat like 200 cal a day over matinenance….or you could try to eat about 200 cals over maintenance on work out days and then eat in a deficit on non work out days..this is similar to the lean gains method, just no fasting...