• EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    geranium.jpg

Is this what's in those pills?
  • iamanadult
    iamanadult Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    OP ignore the haterz! :flowerforyou: There just jelouse! Good luck on your journey and congradulations.

Are you trying to.. oh... nvm

Yeah, keep walking!

BULLY!

I know right? Just because she owns the projects, she thinks she can come in here and boss me around.

You guys are being rude. Just sayin. No offense.
    Did you just spell something right?! Oh, wait; you didn't use an apostrophe. OK, balance has been restored to the universe! :laugh:

And that's my line. Just sayin'.

tumblr_inline_mnhen6AM1q1qz4rgp.gif
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    OP ignore the haterz! :flowerforyou: There just jelouse! Good luck on your journey and congradulations.

Are you trying to.. oh... nvm

Yeah, keep walking!

BULLY!

I know right? Just because she owns the projects, she thinks she can come in here and boss me around.

You guys are being rude. Just sayin. No offense.

I'm so glad that there's someone here standing up for the little guy.

WAIT IS THAT WHY "GLAAD" USES THAT ACRONYM!??!
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    Ace bandages? Yes, they will make you appear slimmer. They may cut off circulation though, so be careful to release pressure every so often for proper blood flow.
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    I've been taking it on and off for the last year or so... Currently on it again. I find that without it I am hungrier.. I did go off it for a few months and only gained back the 10 pounds I've now been struggling with again for the last 5 months.... I think it's definitely easier to diet when I'm on it. However, Its not needed. A lot of the time I feel like I could be taking a placebo and telling myself it's an appetite supressant and have it work for me. Power of suggestion mot of the time..

It hasn't worked as well for my mom. My dad took it and it helped him lose a few pounds too, but he is a lifter. he goes into his weight room every day.

1. It has caffeine and Geranium in it, both of which are mild appetite suppressants.
    2. Funny thing about placebos is .. sometimes they work.

I'm of the opinion you can accomplish the same thing with a cup of coffee.

yeah, unfortunately..i don't like coffee :(
    So, the next logical step is diet pills. Seems legit.

Well I had a friend that was selling them. They are all natural ingredients. I had my doctor even look at it and she didn't say that I shouldn't take them. So if I got doctor's approval then technically it's the same as getting a dr to subscribe painkillers...

Um... really?

head-shaking-o.gif
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Ace bandages? Yes, they will make you appear slimmer. They may cut off circulation though, so be careful to release pressure every so often for proper blood flow.

maybe ace is the place for hardware store
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Reserving this spot to make any lolwut based comments that haven't been made.

*Settles in to read*
    So if I got doctor's approval then technically it's the same as getting a dr to subscribe painkillers...

Wut? How do you even logic.

OP: Diet pills are silly. Eat less, move more, enjoy the magic. If you can't manage those two very simple ideals then any weight you lose will probably come back because you'll still be lacking the fundamental skills for success.

Chick who is sticking up for the OP/calling out bullies: You're silly. Stop.

Everyone else: Carry on.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    Well I had a friend that was selling them. They are all natural ingredients.

myristicin.
  • bama1momma
    bama1momma Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I don't need pills to lose weight. I just eat at a healthy (which is more the 1200 calories) deficit and exercise. See ticker below. :happy:

1,200 calories doesn't do it for me either lol
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Well I had a friend that was selling them. They are all natural ingredients.

myristicin.

had to look it up thinking it was a cool all natural ingredient like arsenic or uranium. meh, it's nutmeg
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    I am better than people who take pills.
    I'm people who take pills. But if you think you're better than me just because you don't need pills to make your brain work right, then knock yourself out. Seriously. Hit your head on a pipe and knock yourself out. :flowerforyou:

Pretty sure he said that since OP said this
    It would have been different if they wouldn't have started out by telling me they were better than me because they didn't take pills to lose the weight.

tumblr_m7yt0eWEkQ1qhyiolo1_400.gif
    i-do-what-i-want.jpg
    I'm just here for the cake.
This discussion has been closed.