Crazy Neighbor Chronicles

Options
WeepingAngel81
WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
The bat *kitten* crazy continues so I thought I would get some more of your awesome suggestions on tormenting my neighbor! I have no idea how to link the other thread or else I would.

I, once again, got accused of trying to seduce my neighbors husband. This time though, she text another neighbor who also thinks she's crazy, to tell her all about my slutty ways lol.

Here's what happened. I usually fall asleep on my couch then move to bed. Last night was no different. This time I wake up to someone knocking on my door. It's after 10 so I was going to ignore it. Then the door bell rang. I am irritated so I go see who it is before they wake my kids. I'm not wearing any lingerie nor am I nude. I am wearing shorty shorts, a tank and no bra. I have a window next to my door, and here is my neighbors husband waving back at me.

I'm confused so I open the door. He has a tub of clothing. It's a tub I gave his wife to look through months ago when I first moved in. Their daughter is a size smaller than mine. Anyway, after what seemed like an eternity of stuttering he finaly explains that she wanted him to bring the tub back for me. I say "at 10 whatever at night??" he says "Who knows...I just do as she asks" he then set the tote down and left. Didn't even step foot into my house.

This morning I get texts from the other neighbor forwarded to me. It was from crazy neighbor saying how she "couldn't believe how any mother would act like that with kids in the house. Answering the door half naked! She already warned me not to come on to her husband and here I am talking to him in seductive PJ's and not even wearing a bra!" Oh the horror! Maybe next time I should wear footie PJ's :laugh:

I'm thinking a thank you note and a picture of me in lingerie from Victoria's secret is in order :devil:

Replies

• Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    She must have been cheated on by him.
    SHE'S NUTZO!!!
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    I approve of your method of torture.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    My suggestion is write a book. I would read it.
  • WeepingAngel81
    Options
    She must have been cheated on by him.
    SHE'S NUTZO!!!

Seriously! She obviously has my number as stated in the pervious thread. She couldn't have called to warn me he was coming over? I would've put my robe on at least lol
  • WeepingAngel81
    Options
    My suggestion is write a book. I would read it.

Funny you say that! I started a book once, as suggested by my friends, about some of the residents in an apartment community I worked for. No way I could ever get it published because they would probably know it was them, but there were some doozy's!
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Just for fun (of course) send a text to the neighbor ranting about how crazy ladies hubby knocked on your window in the middle of the night yet again.... He really needs to stop knocking, you need your beauty rest, so you can keep stealing hubbies from their bat-s!@#-crazy wives!!! :laugh: :devil: :laugh: :devil:
  • katierrt
    katierrt Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I believe that should be on a christmas card sent to her!! haha, geesh, I thought my neighbors were nutzo!!! Good luck with that chick! :-D
  • WeepingAngel81
    Options
    Just for fun (of course) send a text to the neighbor ranting about how crazy ladies hubby knocked on your window in the middle of the night yet again.... He really needs to stop knocking, you need your beauty rest, so you can keep stealing hubbies from their bat-s!@#-crazy wives!!! :laugh: :devil: :laugh: :devil:

You....I like you!
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options

You....I like you!

Thank you, thank you very much :wink:
  • Rage_Phish
    Rage_Phish Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    honestly, at this point you should sleep with her husband. Seems like the logical course of action
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    sounds like middle school drama. I wouldn't acknowledge it, but that's me.
  • WeepingAngel81
    Options
    honestly, at this point you should sleep with her husband. Seems like the logical course of action

Can't stop laughing at the EWWW hahaha! I am having more fun just driving her crazy at the thought of it.
  • MsJulielicious
    MsJulielicious Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Sounds like she may have a mental illness.
    Any retaliation will probably just make the situation worse.
    Are you able to avoid her more?
    Maybe not answer the door, phone calls, and texts?
    She will probably become bored and find somebody wiling to take her bait to bother.
  • bloominheck
    bloominheck Posts: 869 Member
    Options

You....I like you!

Ya what ever...Just stay away from her husband!:angry:
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    It is crazy that he even came over so late and then told his wife what you were wearing. They are both nuts.
  • rhoule76
    rhoule76 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Next time it's after 10 at night and he's at the door ringing, text her and ask her to come retrieve her husband. He sounds like a stray dog coming to the neighbor's for scraps (not that you are scraps :smile: ).
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    Ahh. Nebraska. The *kitten* state.

I can totally see this.
  • Illini_Jim
    Illini_Jim Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I would have brought wine with the tub-o-clothes and made my play. Just guessing that you’re a tad hotter than his wife.
  • WeepingAngel81
    Options
    Sounds like she may have a mental illness.
    Any retaliation will probably just make the situation worse.
    Are you able to avoid her more?
    Maybe not answer the door, phone calls, and texts?
    She will probably become bored and find somebody wiling to take her bait to bother.

Eh, maybe. I'm not going out of my way to spend any time with these people. I'm usually not even home until after 8pm and gone most of the weekend, so I do avoid her pertty well already. For now though, it's failry entertaining, and comeing up with "ideas" to torment are all in good fun. I would never go out of my way to torment her, but the thought of it is entertaining!