Replies

• jhellwig828
    jhellwig828 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! A total inspiration :)
  • Nialjo
    Nialjo Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! Thanks for sharing! Very inspirational! :)
  • Wow, you look incredible great job and Happy Holidays!
  • gmthisfeller
    gmthisfeller Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    The word "Fabulous" springs immediately to mind!
  • Sweetpea6896
    Sweetpea6896 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    That is phenomenal! Right now my goal is to just see overweight instead of obese, of course with normal being the long-term goal. I cannot wait to feel that feeling! You are such an inspiration, thank you for sharing!!!!
  • SapiensPisces
    SapiensPisces Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    Tremendous difference! Congratulations!
  • Genesis65
    Genesis65 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    What and how did you do it>
  • wndrwmn86
    wndrwmn86 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing! Congrats on the weight loss and your family is beautiful, Merry Christmas to y'all
  • Naturally_sassy0525
    Options
    Wow! You were beautiful before but now your just stunning!!...Im so motivated by you!!
  • MGinAK
    MGinAK Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Great Story!!! Way to GO!!!
  • favoritenut
    favoritenut Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    so wonderful, wow! what a beautiful family,,,what a great way to set an example for your daughter, she'll thank you when she's older... just beautiful!:flowerforyou:
  • VeganFlamingo
    Options
    Wow!!!! Seriously Amazing! Great Job!
  • JBearsMom21
    JBearsMom21 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Such an amazing story! You have done an AWESOME job! Beautiful family by the way!
  • molonlabe762
    molonlabe762 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Awsome work! Congrats!
  • ThriceBlessed
    ThriceBlessed Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    You were beautiful before, now you are also HOT! (and no, I'm not gay, just not blind either.):wink:
  • Docmahi
    Docmahi Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    omg so proud of you! and those kids are effing adorable haha - way to change your life and theirs as well!!
  • sare_bear90
    sare_bear90 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Wow you look absolutely gorgeous, and your whole family is beautiful! You were pretty before but now you look healthy and glowing!!! Congrats on all of your hard work and setting a great example for your kids :)
  • Eleonora91
    Eleonora91 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    You already had a good shape in my opinion, even if you were overweight... you really did yourself some justice by improving your body so much! You look at your best now! GREAT job!
  • FitNurseLex
    FitNurseLex Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Oh my gosh, my mouth literally dropped open!!. Yesss! Great transformation! :)
  • 78carriejohanna
    78carriejohanna Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Wow amazing!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!